10

I stumbled into the same neighborhood that my phone broke in. For a gated community the security sucks.

Something about walking around in a place full of money makes me feel rich. Although i have no connection to it.

As i was walking through some kid on a 4 wheeler was doing tricks next to me.

"Is this supposed to impress me"  i yelled over the machine.

"I cant hear you" he yelled back making the engine louder while smiling at me.

"You are such a dude" i said while walking away and he continued to follow me. "You know this is harassment"

"Ok im sorry" he said turning it off.

"Get out the middle of the road dumbass"

"I mean maybe if you let me take you somewhere"

"Hell no" i said "you could be a murder"

"Ok well text a friend or something. My name is Landon Micheals and i live on holland road 2256."

"You could be lying" i told him

"Here have a picture of me and my license plate." He said posing "get my good side"

I took a picture of him and his license plate and sent it to lip and told him it was just in case i went missing.

"Now can i take you somewhere"

"Yeah." I said as i got on the four wheeler "im alacia by the way"

"Hold on. I wouldn't want you to fall" he said "unless you wanna drive."

"That would be great thanks" i told him and we switched spots he put his hands onto mine cause he thought I didn't know what i was doing.

I knew. Mostly.

I didn't exactly know where we were going but while we were driving he just kept yelling left and right.

And then he told me to stop.

"This is a house" i said as he helped me down

"Yes it is" he said "im gonna be honest. I kinda would like to fuck"

"You dont have any diseases do you?"

"No." He told me "and well use a condom"

"Girlfriend?"

"No girlfriend"

"You do know im southside right"

"Congratulations"

"And im 15"

"Im 16. No case" he told me while we walked in his house.

"Is this what you do? You ride around and pick up girls to fuck?"

"No. I was feeling a little horny when i turned i saw you" he said