19

We got ready and we went to school. i was a little scared id get dressed coded because i was more worried about carls questions than anything else this morning

"Are you sure your gonna be okay in that?" He asked as we approached my locker

"Im fine" i said then i looked in the mirror "shit"

I put on a croptop that said slut on it.

"Shit is right" the principle said behind me. "Im afraid if you dont cover up ill have to dresscode you, your third mark so,"

"Fuck it suspend me then"

"No. Dont do that. She can wear my jacket" carl said taking it off and he aggressively handed it to me "here"

The principal walked away and i just held the jacket

"Put it on lacie" carl said "were u even listening to me on the way here?"

"No im sorry" i said putting the jacket on

" Listen im sorry about the question i shouldnt have sprung that on you" he said zipping it up

"No its my fault i shoudlve expected it and i didnt and now i have to think"

"I don't expect an answer anytime soon." He said "but you should consider that I know you and i love you and ill be okay with whatever you decide"

"I love you too carl"

He left and went to class and i did the same. I was harrassed by doms new crew throughout the day. I ignored it though. All i could think about the fact that i fucked the boy and didnt think past it.

We went to lunch after a couple periods and talked over cheese fries.

"How do you eat these without producing the gassiest responses" i asked him

"I produce gas lacie. Its just silent"

"Ew" i laughed

Then dom and her friends came over.

"I knew youd take him. You take everything." She said slamming her fist down on the table. "But don't worry i have something of yours"

Austin came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her.

Suddenly carl and i had a telepathy moment and laughed.

"Gono twins" we said at the same time and laughed more

"What?" Austin said

"she fucks frat houses. Got gonorrhea" i told him and he backed up.

"You bitch" she said and then pounced at me

She pinned me to the ground and started punching me. So i pulled her hair and whilst i thought this was beneath me i need to catch her off guard. Once i did u got back on top but nether of us stayed up for long.

I landed punches. She landed punches. I landed more. She landed... on the ground, after i socked her in her jaw pretty hard.

Hard times// carl Gallagher On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara