16

I woke up to my dad shaking the shit outta me.

"What"

"I need you to help me paint your moms tits on a van, and svets"

"Dad what"

"So your mom and i were talking about it and everyone loves a topless maid porn"

"Well i dont now"

"Yeah sorry kid. But uhh everyone loves that shit but obviously were not pimping your moms out. So they're just gonna clean topless"

"Ok can i get dressed tho" I asked him

"Of course but hurry. I wanna surprise v"

We got outside and started painting and then Kevin asked me a question.

"Hey kid how long you been watching porn"

"A while" i said

"Like uh what sections"

"Dad" i said

"Sorry. I just uh-"

"Wanted to make sure i didnt come across you and moms account. Yeah i haven't been watching it that long. But you do know people screen recorded that shit"

"Really"

"Yeah its on porn hub. Imagine how turned off i was when i came across my parents slave role play"

"Shit" he said and i laughed

6 hours of painting 6 hours if kev hinting that he wants to talk about my recent actions. 6 hours of me ignoring those hints.

Once we finish we went back in the house.

"Dad have you ever notice that i usually seem to have the most silent nonchalant reactions to things that upset me"

"Yeah i uh have"

"Yeah. Im gonna go back to that" i told him. "Also im going out with some friends. Probably wont be home till late"

"W- Where are you going"

"To calebs. Were gonna sit in the basement and watch disney movies. It might turn into a sleepover. Ill tell you if it does."

He just sat there. And i got ready to go.

When i got to his house we went to the basement and it was kinda like stranger things.

"Like it?"

"Love it"

"Board games" he said sitting on the couch

"Duhh which one first tho" i asked

Caleb and I decided to be friends were both struggling mentally which we notice after the first date. I cant figure out what the fuck i want. And he just has alot of anger issues.

We played monopoly and a couple other games when i hear a bunch of footsteps upstairs.

"Whats all that" I asked