CEO

Bruce owns a company and jack works their
•intersex
__

"Hello? Mr.Wayne, Mr.Napper is here to drop off some paper from the 5th floor"  A brunette woman with short hair and cat-like nails called from her desk. Bruce not evening looking up just nodded his head continuing to do their large amount of paper that towered over his desk.

The sound of heels soft clicking walked in Jack. neck lengthy green pretty curls, some hair tucked behind his ears. Light green eyes trailed with an innocent look to them, long thick lashes fluttered over to Bruce.

"Hello! Im from the 5th floor uh I was told to drop these off to you" Jack gleams gracefully. Bruce looked at him the New sudden hunger he craved. He wanted more. But that ridiculous how could he feel this way just by looking at this person. It's outrageous and unheard of. Bruce was gonna deal with this like how he dealt with his problems By ignoring them.

"To me?  I have a name, Don't address me with disrespect" Bruce's eyes bore into the slim male. Annoyed by the way the male said 'to you'.

"My apologize sir but don't you think your blowing this out of portion" Jack rolled his eyes at the older man's abrupt attitude.
'Spoiled little rich kids make me sick' jack though bitterly

"No I don't I own a multi-million dollars company and I am your boss! but you can't even show me a little respect" he huffed in anger the sudden energy was filled with anger and lust glaring at each other intensely. The short hair woman peeked at them before going back to watching 'Fairy Tail' on her phone minding her business.

"Whatever Mr.multi-dollar company!
Jack stormed off slapping the papers on his desk leaving.

"Ha gayyyy," she said feeling the sexual tension while Bruce rolled his eyes at the laughing women.

____

It's been 2weeks the two constantly bickered and fight.

Last week Bruce said jack writes like a two-year-old and doesn't know why anyone would want his magazine.

The week before that jack said Bruce is nothing but a spoiled little rich kid who had to suck his dad's cock to get to the top.

Which made Bruce so mad and they hadn't spoken to each other in 2weeks

How dare that hot bastard is such an asshole. It's was pungent just thinking about how Bruce yelled at him. it's made him all wet and aroused just thinking about Bruce pinning him to his desk and-

"What's a pretty little thing like you still doing"
A voice said jack looked up only to see Eddie. Eddie had taken an interest in jack. He was always too touchy for jack liking. grabbing his ass when he dropping papers off. Even going as far as squeezing jack's small male breasts, which end in jack crying that whole night.

Completely ignore the short male that was until Eddie's short ass yanked Jack's arm.
"Eddie please stop," he said with a small whimper in terror and pain.

"Why A slut like you-

Before he could even finish he was floating in the air and bruised up.

"What the hell do you think your doing" Bruce mumbled deeply his voice sounded steady and relaxed yet had an opaque aura to its tone. Snatching the male up by the back of his collar.

"S-sir.. it's! This whores fault seducing Me! With his alluring legs and pretty face-

"Out! Your fired" The Man galloped so fast, apprehension in his spirit scowling at jack who looked scared and uneasy.

Uncomfortable silence breed in. Bruce gazed his way looking at jack's awkward stance.

"How long has he been doing that"

It's was so sudden, why did Bruce even care, he'd argue and fight with Jack, Nitpick at Jack all the time. So why all of sudden he wants care. It's doesn't make sense, Jack was confused.

"Why do you care?"
Jack inquired looking up at Bruce.

"Because I do now answer me"
Bruce unconsciously brought his hand at jack's waist pulling him closer. They were chest to chest having an intense stare-off.

"3 weeks" he mumbled looking away, still so close to Bruce enjoying the way his big hand gentle hugged his
small waist.

"You've could have told me," he said quietly.
'He smells so nice' Wayne thinks.
He couldn't help but think about how delectable Jack smell under him.

"I didn't want you to think less of me"

"I wouldn't..not something like that trust me your well-being, Mean so much to me than you'll ever know" Jack's heart was racing.

Bruce cares

Thump

Thump

Thump

"Jack?

Ohmyfuckgodhesaidmynamewhydoesitssoundsohotcomingfromhim-

"Jack!

"Yes! sorry"

"I was asking if I can walk you home? Wayne's eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Sure let me grab my stuff," Jack said not wanting to leave Bruce's body warmth from their closeness.
-

They stared at each other lust prospering with each gape.

Yanking him up by his thighs barely making it at the door. tearing Jack's tight-fitting dress shirt off legs wrapped around Bruce's waist. Dipping placing wet little kisses along Jack's pale skin.

"Mm~ hmm~ ahh-h"
This fuels Bruce to suck harder. Throwing his head back, tilting slightly to give Bruce more access.

Pulling off his pants brings them to the couch.

"do I have your consent darling?"

"Yes please continue"

Kissing down his pale chest(A/n: that nipple shit does nothing for me)

"Bruce wait! I have an uh-

"I don't care what you have unless it's Aids" with that he pulls off the male boxers only to see a smooth Vagina. (An: anyone else doesn't like hair on their coochie😭)

"See this what I was saying-

"Ah~
Not wasting time, diving in tongue pushing inside of jack's sea. Hands twisted in Bruce's hair. Bruce started eating him like a starving man. Listening to jack's small pants and whimper hips pushing up impatiently. Bruce lets out a laugh still deep inside only to get moan.

"I'm-gonna c-cum"

"Cum then sweetheart nobody stopping you," he said roughly taking two-finger shoving them deep inside his core, still licking and toying his cunt. Jack's hips bucked face scrunching up with pure bliss, cuming so hard his body gives out. Bruce removes his finger still having some of jack's juices on his face.

"Oh my God im so sorry I didn't mean-

"Do it again"
_

let's just say they did everywhere from the kitchen in the shower hell in bruce's office. Hell even did it in the parking a lot.
And let just say Bruce doesn't have a pull-out game so nine months later🤰🏾