Here we go

I know what did was wrong but the difference is I didn't link with them bitches as you did. Didn't have that bitch on my chest as u did.

I know I said I wanted to be friends I just wanted you to fight for me.

You lied to me. looked at me when I asked if you were fucking with that ugly bitch. I told you I didn't care if you were messing with her or not I just wanted you to come clean. Funny how you posted the bitch but was all up on me not less than an hour later.

Yeah I didn't expect myself to think about you this much to crave you this much. Didn't expect you cut me off sometimes I wish we could kiss and cuddle more. I did my own Dirt, you did yours. I thought you loved me, though im still in denial about me loving you. I'm trying so hard get over you with different niggas but I can't. It hurts, even more, knowing you probably had that bitch at your house laying with her. I'm waiting for you to call me, yeah I said to delete my number I wanted u to fight for us, the same way I was. Seem like your phone doesn't think about me.

The real difference between you and me is that I think I fell in love With you. the day before national girlfriends day I watched as you cuddled into me. Watching your dimples I knew it right then and there I was in deep.

I'm trying my best to move on you've already beat me there.