two.

"I can't believe you invited Jackie to the concert," complaint Ree to Kelso as they, alongside Donna and Eric, trekked to The Hub, their backpacks in tow. It had been two days since the night of the stolen beer, and Donna and Eric had finally told Ree about Jackie's attendance at the upcoming Todd Rundgren concert.

    "I had to! She was giving me the eyes!"

    "Ew!"

    "Not those eyes, her demon eyes!" Kelso exclaimed, shivering dramatically. "She's scary!"

    "It's bad enough that Hyde is going, but her, too? Do you hate me, Kelso?"

    "Ree, knock it off, Hyde isn't even bad," Eric said, giving Ree a light shove forward as they walked.

    Rolling her eyes, Ree had to try and not gag, "He's the worst. He's arrogant, an asshole, lazy, and he's bound to go to prison sooner or later."

    Everyone else sent her a stern look, causing Ree to huff and roll her eyes in defeat. "Okay, fine, I'll cool it." There was a beat of silence. "But did you seriously have to invite Jackie, man?"

    "Yeah, Kelso, what the hell?" Donna asked, glaring daggers at the back of Kelso's head. "I thought you were breaking up with her?"

    "I AM!"

The gang soon arrived at the hub and, much to Ree's dismay, met up with the devils themselves: Jackie and Hyde, alongside a face that was unfamiliar to Ree. He was a foreign-looking guy, with dark, brown hair and tanned skin.

"I may say this wrong because I am new to English," the guy was saying, his accent prominent in his words, but still understandable. "But she has tremendous breasts, yes?"

"Michael, who is this guy?" Jackie asked Kelso as the gang sat around two pushed together tables at The Hub. Ree looked at Kelso beside her for his answer, she too wondering who this stranger was.

"Oh, that's Fez, the foreign exchange student," Kelso explained.

"Who did we exchange for him?" Jackie asked.

Ree stood up to introduce herself to the boy, despite the fact that he was talking with Hyde. She didn't want to be rude. Her parents had raised her with some manners, after all.

"Hi, I'm Ree." Ree held her hand out for Fez to shake, a friendly smile on her face as she looked up at him. She figured it must be hard to be in a foreign country, knowing absolutely no one and having to learn a whole, new language; he could use some friends.

Fez smiled back at Ree, taking her hand in his own and bringing it up to his mouth, kissing it gently. "It is nice to meet you, beautiful goddess," Fez said.

Ree's jaw dropped slightly at Fez's actions, she turned to look at Hyde with raised eyebrows, who returned the confused expression, before turning back to Fez and pulling her hand back. Ree giggled lightly. "Nice to meet you, then," she said, before quickly heading back to her seat beside Kelso. Fez seemed . . . interesting, to say the least.

Jackie suddenly stood up, turning to face the rest of the table. "Donna," she spoke, hand on her hip. "I have to go to the ladies' room." There was a beat of silence as Donna pointedly looked at the table. "Donna!" Donna rolled her eyes, but quickly stood and followed Kelso's annoying girlfriend to the bathroom.

"I, too, must go to the bathroom," Fez spoke up, smiling widely. "Eric?"

Eric snapped his head towards Fez, his eyes wide. "Uh, no, it doesn't work that way with guys."

Fez's smile dropped as he turned and headed to the bathroom alone.

Ree breathed a sigh of relief at Jackie's absence. "Thank god she didn't invite me." She began to pull her homework out of her bag, setting it out in front of her and pulling her pencil bag out as well. Ree opened her textbook to the homework problems that were due tomorrow and began to copy them down on a blank sheet of paper.