ten.

Ree trailed behind the guys as the group flowed into the crowd entering the school. Her protest poster still clutched in her hands, Ree's heart sunk as she noticed how crowded it was even in the hallway. People swarmed into the auditorium, packing in like sardines in order to see the president's speech. Excited conversations overlapping, people pushing and shoving, it was enough to make Ree stop in her tracks and her heart to begin to race. The thought of protesting so publicly was no longer sounding like a pro on her pro/con list.

    "YOU ARE SO LUCKY I'M NAKED, PAL!" Kelso was screaming as the rest of the guys dragged him away from Jackie and some guy that had been flirting with her. Kelso's trench coat was practically falling off his body, slipping off his shoulders and leaving his chest exposed, as he thrashed and flailed trying to escape his friends' grip.

    Ree had to pointedly look away from his chest. She may not be interested in him anymore, but she couldn't deny that he was quite attractive. She'd only ever admit it to him if she wanted his head to explode from his inflated ego, which definitely had its pros on a pro/con list.

    After Kelso was fully dressed once more, the guys headed into the auditorium while Ree lagged behind in the hall. She wasn't sure if she could go through with this. She needed to stand up for what she believed in, but standing in front of all those people? Protesting the presidents' actions right in front of him? Ree wasn't sure if she could do it . . .

    Spotting the guys still standing by the door, Ree slowly slinked into the room and stood with them.

"Hey, there's another guy in a trench coat," said Kelso, nodding his head in said man's direction.

"I bet he's a streaker, too," commented Fez.

"No, Fez, he's with secret service," informed Eric with a furrowed brow.

Fez pointed to a different man in a trench coat. "How about that man?"

"Yeah, secret service," Eric confirmed.

Fez pointed to another man. "And that man?"

"Secret service."

"And that man?"

"Yeah," the guys all replied.

"How about that man with the dog?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, the dog is looking at us!" Fez cooed. "Come here, boy," he said, patting his leg in an attempt to lure the dog.

Eric slapped Fez's arm, "Fez, no!"

"Fez, they're all secret service," sighed Ree, before chewing her bottom lip. Protesting was a right that she had, but she really didn't want a scrap with the secret service. Ree's eyes widened; what if it got put on her permanent record?

Hyde gasped suddenly. "Oh! Man, I just thought of something."

"What?" The rest of the group asked.

"What are we gonna do with our trench coats? I mean, after we rip 'em off we can't come back here and get 'em," Hyde spoke.

All the guys let out forced groans.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll hold 'em," said Ree, smirking sweetly.

Their relieved expressions quickly dropped. "Uh, but Ree you've got your protest and your sign and stuff," Eric said.

"I- I don't think I can do it," she admitted. "There's a lot of people here and a lot of secret service guys and this can't end up on my permanent record or i'll never get into a good college and I'll never move out of the house and oh, god, I'm gonna die alone," rushed Ree all in one breath, eyes widening.