Jacob Black

You were nervous, Bella is taking you to meet her friend Jacob

You were nervous, Bella is taking you to meet her friend Jacob. It's all she could talk about when she found out I was moving from Arizona that and her boyfriend, we were neighbors for most of our lives and after my parents passed away, I figured I would move to a place completely new. Which is why you are now living with Bella and her dad Charlie. As you pull up to the beach your palms start to get clammy and you could feel your heart beating faster.

You see a group of people on the sand, they were the only people there making you assume those are her friends. A tan, dark haired boy makes his way over as he spots you and Bella. We walk towards him and he smiles at Bella, pulling her into a hug. The hug lasted a little too long for your comfort, so you clear your throat, getting their attention. As soon as Jacob's eyes met yours it was like the world had slowed down. He was stunning. He snaps out of whatever trance he was in and introduces himself.

"Hi, my name's Jacob."  He says while smiling, taking your hand to shake it. He finally met his imprint and he couldn't be more happy.

Authors note-
Hello! This is one of my first gif story's so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing lol, any and all feedback is welcome! Also if you would like to see a certain character more than others let me know! I'm going to be making multiple of each character.