Paul Lahote

Paul asked you out on a date, a day at the beach with wonderful food made by Emily

Paul asked you out on a date, a day at the beach with wonderful food made by Emily. How could you say no? So you got ready in a cute red sundress and did your hair and make up lightly, not over done for the beach. As you got there you saw a picnic set up, no doubt he had help from the pack. You smiled at him and hugged him tightly. You felt so special. As you both sat down and ate the food Emily had made for them, Paul decided he wanted to go for a swim.

You were too busy eating the sandwich that was made for you to want to go swimming in the cold water. Paul calls your name and as you look up, you see him dancing like a weirdo, a cute weirdo but still weird. You laugh as you watch him, he sees this and smirks. Running up to you and grabs you by the waist and drags you into the water with him. You scream at him to put you down but he didn't listen and falls back into the water with you in his arms.

"See, it's not that cold" he tells you as you relax in his arms. You turn around and flick his forehead before shoving him underwater. "Not cold my ass" you say out loud before swimming away slowly, waiting for him to catch you.