Leah Clearwater

You're Leah's girlfriend, you've been together for 2 years

You're Leah's girlfriend, you've been together for 2 years. You helped her with her shifting and her heartbreak with Sam. It now being long behind her. You were out with Emily and Kim while Leah and a few of the others were doing patrol. You get home before they get back and put everything away. You put on the new dress you had just gotten, as a surprise to Leah since she's been begging to see you in a dress.

You hear many voices from outside you walk out the front door to see the pack in the yard. Leahs talking to Seth and hasn't noticed you yet.
"Did you all miss me so much that you came to my house instead of Sams? I was going over later" you ask the pack in a teasing tone.

Your voice catches the packs attention, especially Leahs. As she turns to you, she freezes. In her eyes you looked stunning. The boys started to whistle and complement your dress, seeing as you've never worn one around them. Leah approaches you and kisses your cheek before calling you beautiful and dragging you into the house, locking the door behind you and her. The boys stand on the front lawn with shocked expressions. "Was that her way of telling us to leave?" Seth asks in a curious tone, following the pack into the woods.