Embry Call

You were so bored, the boys are on patrol and you didn't have work so you decided to make muffins for the bonfire that night

You were so bored, the boys are on patrol and you didn't have work so you decided to make muffins for the bonfire that night. You made about 2 dozen before you realized you forgot the walnuts for the banana nut muffins. You quickly turned off the oven and put all the muffins aside, grabbed your keys and went to the store. No way were you going to have banana nut muffins without the walnuts. You purchased the walnuts before going back home.

You walk into the front door to see Embry sitting at the kitchen table, eating a muffin. A muffin that he wasn't supposed to touch until the bonfire. He turns around at the sound of you coming in the door and has the look of a deer in headlights. He's been caught and by the look on your face, you weren't happy. He gets up and starts to speak before you cut him off. You look at him with a mad face before smiling.

"Did it taste alright? I tried a new recipe this time." You asked him as he looked so confused. "You aren't mad?" He asks you. You just shook your head and laughed at his facial expression. You went to the kitchen to finish baking. Leaving him confused and hungry. He shrugs and finishes the muffin, he's not wasting something as good as that.