Chapter 1

"Ow Love! Stop gripping me like that."
Rolling her eyes Love mean mugged her boyfriend as she sat there flat ironing and combing her wig that was now placed on his head.

"Jean shut the hell up and stop being such a big baby if you'd stay still I wouldn't have to keep gripping your head!"

Crossing his arms slouching a bit he touched the top of his head to see how much she had left. Love instantly swatted his fingers away with her comb.

"OWW that shit hurt Love!"

Letting out a dramatic sigh she scrunched her nose in anger." If you touch it you'll mess it up!"

Groaning Jean tilted his head back looking at his pretty girlfriend who was focused on flat ironing the hair. He liked watching her when she was busy, watching how her nose sometimes scrunched when she got focused on things, he thought it was pretty cute.

"Love don't you love me?"

Looking at him she curled her lip a bit, "I mean I guess depends on the day."

Rolling his eyes he reached his long arms up brushing a stray hair out her face." Then why make me sit here I look like an idiot."

Putting the flat iron down she looked at him, "Don't you want me to be the baddest bitch in town? I cant be that with a messed up wig."

Smirking he fiddled with her tank top a bit," you already the baddest in town baby."

Blowing air out her nose a small smile came across her lips. Leaning down she grabbed his cheek with her fingers. " That was slick."

Smiling she pulled him in for a kiss arms wrapped around his torso as he sat in the chair and his own arms wrapping around the back of her head. Her small golden necklace that had a J initial on it dangling across his face as they both sat their enjoying one another as I'll Kill You by Summer Walker played on the TV.

"Y'all dead ass need to get a room."

Looking up both furrowed their eyebrows at the familiar voice. There stood Connie in a grey hoodie and some matching Nike shorts leaning on the door phone in his hand and flash going off as he took a picture of the both of them.

"Connie how the hell did you get in he-"
Before Love could finish her sentence Jean hopped up marching over to Connie.

"Delete that shit baldie!"

Laughing his ass off Connie ran off screaming behind him, " IM SENDING THIS SHIT TO THE GC!"

Jean gasping ran after him red 40" wig flowing behind him.

Laughing herself Love unplugged the flat iron from the outlet not trying to repeat past incidents. Shaking her head she walked down the hallway into the den area by the door.

Her speed however picked up at the sight in front of her.

"MY DAMN WIG STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!"

In front of her Jean currently had Connie in a headlock trying the grab the phone out of Connie's hand.

Connie was waving the phone around trying his best to type with one finger still laughing his ass off.

But what had Love pressed was the fact of Connie currently gripping the hell out of her wig with his other hand the top already bunching up messing up all her hard work.

Both boys looked up at Love's words pausing as they remembered that one incident where they had ended up spilling Love's entire thing of hair products and accidentally catching the rest on fire. They both shivered as they remembered her reaction instantly letting go of her wig.