Ch 5 if you love him

Let your arms be a place he feels safe in.- Forest Blakk

(song: if you love her)

...

  Ten minutes later Louis and Harry were standing by the b&b's front door. For some reason Louis was nervous around harry, due to the events in the last 24 hours things had grown awkward and  he didnt want to face that.

As Harry was standing next to him Louis took in every detail he could. Harry was wearing plain black sneakers, light brown flair pants with stripes engraved into the fabric, he had a white shirt with red and cream thick stripes (followed by a thin red stripe) pattern that was tucked into his pants, for accessories he had a light pea green jacket on a few cacti with sand was printed onto the jacket, all along the edge of the jacket there were red and white x's stitched into it pulling the shirt and jacket together, he was also wore a black purse & a pearl necklace , he had a pair of black sunglasses perched on top of his head pulling his unruly curly hair out of his eyes, Louis also didnt fail to notice the bright blood red color painted on Harry's nails.

When Louis focused back on Harry's face Harry was looking at him weirdly, that's when Louis noticed he had been staring at harry for multiple minutes. Louis looked down ashamed and shuffled his feet awkwardly before bringing a fist up to his mouth and clearing his throat. "Ready?" he asked but it wasn't really a question as to he was already out the door as he asked the question. 

Louis skipped down the steps at the front of the b&b porch quickly in hopes of staying ahead of harry but, harry was already caught up with him due to his long legs.

"shit" harry calls out as he comes to a complete stop.

"what?"

"we forgot cliff"

"oh for fucks sake" Louis says as he throws his head back in a chuckle "you stay here, ill go get him"

"be quick" harry calls out when Louis is almost out of eyesight 

"i will"

when Louis is walking back his big dog trotting right besides him he notices that harry is sitting on the ground. Louis quickens his pace to a jog worried that harry was hurt but as he gets closer he slows down noticing Harry's almost done making a flower crown. 

"i wasn't that long was i?"

Harry yelps in surprise as to he was unaware of Louis presence."Nah im just quick at making them" he simply replies as he pulls out a second flower crown from behind his back. He placed the first flower crown on his own head and slowly rose with the second one in his hand.

Louis was extremely confused as to why harry was acting so weird until harry looked up at him with a sly smirk playing on his lips.

Louis looked down at the flower crown and then back up at Harry "no" he slowly drawled out while taking small steps backward's harry following him by taking small steps forwards.

"no" he repeated quickening his pace.

"No" now hes jogging backwards.

harry quickened his pace and lunged forward barley missing Louis head.

Louis squealed and jumped back before turning around and breaking out in a run. "NO" he shouted inbetween laughs harry not far behind him chuckling.

harry continued to chase Louis in circles with cliff inbetween them looking very confused 

Louis decided to try and loose Harry by going down to the beach so he halted and turned to his right and adventured down the steep rockey pathway he gained some more space between him and Harry because Harry didn't really know his way around the land yet Louis reached the soft sand and kicked off his slides letting his feet hit the soft, grainy, cold, sand.

Harry got down to the sand. "WAIT I WANNA TAKE OFF MY SHOES TOO" he shouted from behind Louis. He slowly untied and slipped off his sneakers Louis now out of eyesight and ear shot. Thankfully Louis is short so it didn't take much for Harry to catch up to him and pausing to take off his shoes caused harry to catch his breath while Louis had lost more breath by continuing to run.

Louis stopped and bent over to catch his breath unaware that harry was so close behind him.

Harry lunged forward and tackled Louis to the ground Louis yelped in surprise.

Harry flipped Louis onto his back and pinned his arms above his head "gotchya" Harry whispered.

"you got me" Louis replied breathlesly.

Harry leaned down and connected his lips with Louis the kiss was slow and it set Louis skin on fire sparks running all along his spine and in his bones his stomach erupting in butterflies when Harry pulled away Louis lifted his head up and connected his lips with Harry's for a second kiss even slower than the first trying to make the moment last.

 Clifford barged into Harry's side knocking him off of Louis cutting their kiss short.

"ugh" Harry groaned "what'd ya do that for?" 

Cliff just barked and started running in the direction of town.

Harry rubbed his side and sat up taking time to rub sand out of every crease in his clothes. He stood up and held out his hand for Louis.

Louis grabbed onto Harry's hand, the simple touch sending fireworks through his body harry pulled Louis up to his side and interlocked their fingers.

"what about our shoes?" Harry asked as he looked down at their bare feet.

"we can get them later." 

"but the rocks will hurt our feet."

"i know a shortcut through the sand." 

Louis and harry strolled thru the sand for about ten minutes until they came to cave in the rocks.

"we walk through here and on the other side is town."

Louis tries to walk forward but Harry bring's them to a halt.

"if i get killed i will haunt you for the rest of your life." 

"fine by me i quite enjoy your company."

Harry gulped before slowly stepping forward into the dark cave. 

"oh come on don't be a pussy its right around the corner."

Despite his fears Harry trusted Louis so he quickened his pace and tightened his hold on Louis hand before trotting into the cave with Louis and unsurprisingly Louis wasn't wrong, just around the corner they emerged into town Clifford waiting right at the entrance for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for the amount of time it took to get this chapter out and for how short it is i've had pretty bad writers block

p.s i'm aware of how shitty my writing is please don't call me out on it 

love you guys and thanks  for taking  time to read this  ff<3333

-keirse <3

(1117 words)