Blood dont make you family.

"I've never heard that before." He said appreciating her compliments.

"Why not?" She asked a little surprised. Mic put his food wrappers aside and leaned towards her, "I don't get a lot of compliments like that. I'm not as famous as All Might or your Sensei."

"Okay...for one, I can't stand All Might. He is way too big and bulky, I feel like he could step on me like an ant..." she tensed up, she wasn't ready to talk about how much she disliked him.

"What's wrong Pria?" Mic knew her body language already.

"I..." she looked at him with big eyes. "I just don't...like him." She looked insecure about the topic. "Father always told me I would never be like him...."

"What? Bulky and massive enough to step on people?" He joked. He was thankful it made her laugh, he hated seeing the hurt behind her eyes.

"Oh yeah, other heroes will never be able to get me to laugh at my problems. You do that easily." She told him bluntly.

Her words touched his heart, "You say righ things at the right time." He smiled.

"More like the wrong thing at the wrong time." She looked down at a scar on her wrist, pulling her sleeve down. Mic laid a hand on hers to comfort her.

"Pria, you were lied to. Bad things don't happen when you talk. Good things do." He said meeting her eyes.

"But-"

"He made bad things happen to you because you probably spoke your truth to him and he didn't want to hear it, right?"

She looked down at her feet, a single tear fell from her eyes, "All I wanted was a Dad." She held back her crying. "Why did he do that? What did I do wrong?" She asked. Mic scooted close to her and wrapped an arm around her. She kept her head down until Mic lifted her chin.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Your father hurt you because he didn't know how to love. He saw a light in you he once had and tried to kill yours."

His words struck her heart, making it feel like it had burst free from its cage she had placed it in to protect it. She felt exposed and wanted to lower her head to hide how emotional she was. He waited for her to compose herself before he spoke again.

"If there's one thing I know it's that blood doesn't make you family. Stain may have been your father but he was never your Dad."

"You mean, I can make my own family?"

"Yeah you can, Blossom. Make sure that they are people you can trust with your life."

Pria merely nodded and pondered what he had said, "I don't think anyone would want to adopt-"

"I don't mean making your family through the law, no. You choose the best family from your spirit."

"How do you do that?"

"You'll know when you come across someone that has the same spirit as you. It's only a matter of time."

"A process." She said thinking as they talked.

"Everything is a process, that's what makes things worth having."

Pria smiled from his words, "you are a wise person."

"Naw, not me." He stood up. "Let's get you back to UA. I'm sure they miss you already."

Midnight opened the door to Nezu's office and noticed that Deku was there gathering some papers for the class from the copier. " You needed to see me, Nezu?" Midnight said just after Deku left.

"Yes. I wanted a status report on Pria."

"Well, she's starting to adjust now, she's talking but only to me and Present Mic. She feels comfortable around us."

"I'm glad to hear that she is talking. That is such a good sign. Any reason why she has decided to speak to the both of you?"

"The only reason I can see is because we train one on one with her. We spend a lot of time together."

"Has she made any friends with the kids?"

"I'm the wrong one to ask, Nezu. You might have to talk to Aizawa about that. I have seen her hanging around Momo a lot though."

"I'm glad that Stains daughter had at least a few people to support her. I can't imagine what she is going through right now." He shook his head.

"Do we know when the faculty will tell class 1-A about it?"

"I want to give it a few weeks and I don't feel it wise to tell the whole class, just the ones that are close to her so they can protect her."

After school, Pria sat on her bed, reading the book Mic gave her to read. She could understand why he let her read it, the Fox didn't talk either. She sat entertained by the illustrations and poems that went with it. She heard a knock on the door and she stood to open it.

"Your father is Stain?" Deku asked and Pria pulled him into her room to keep him quiet. Deku was beyond astonished. "But you look nothing like him, your quirk is nothing like his." He said in shock.

"Please don't tell anyone." She pleaded. Deku looked even more shocked.

"You just spoke." He froze. Pria sat him down and looked at him seriously.

"You can't tell anyone, understand?"

"Hero killer? He was your Dad?" He asked. "How? When did this happen? Where did you come from? How did you get your quirk. You're his daughter, really?"

"Shut up!" She rose her voice at him. "I can't answer all your questions at once." She told him sternly. "How did you even find out?"

"I heard Midnight and Nezu talking about your progress here."

"Listen, I don't want this getting out. Okay? I'm already making friends and I don't want them to think that I'm going to kill them or something."

Deku nerves calmed down and he relaxed, he understood how she felt in a way. He felt like an outsider because he had no quirk, she didn't want to be shunned because of where her blood came from.

"Your secret is safe with me, Pria."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you deserve a fresh start and I for one will not hinder that."

"Thank you, Izuku."

"Any time, I'm here for you." He assured her. "I know what it's like to be looked down upon because of a simple 'flaw.' You shouldn't be blamed for what your father did."

"Thank you. That means the world to me."