eren.. jeager

"class, we have a new student, please introduce yourself." my teacher says to the new kid.

"the names eren jeager." this dude with green/blue eyes said, clearly exhausted by running away from fangirls.

"hey eren!" the popular girl says while blushing, he just looks at her then looks away.

"mr.jeager, you may sit next to mikasa. mikasa raise your hand so he knows where to sit." the teachers calls out to me.

i raise my hand and still don't take my eyes off of my book, i feel erens presence get closer until he's sitting right next to me. sasha turns around, looks at us both, smiles, then turns back.

"hey.. mikasa right?" jeager says staring at me.

"yeah." i respond, still not taking my eyes off my book.

"hm." he says and looks at the teacher about to start class.

timeskip

i sit down next to the girls with my chips in one hand and a soda in another. sasha then calls out to 4 boys.

"hey! connie, jean, armin, and eren! come sit next to us!" sasha says excitedly

armin sits next to annie, connie next to sasha, jean in front of me, and the only spot left was next to me, so the one and only, eren, sat next to me.
everyone starts talking to eachother while i just stay quiet eating my chips.

"hey, mikasa, want some of my chips?" jean says trying to 'flirt'

"no." i respond to him

"well then can i have some of yours?" he asks winking at me.

"you have your own, also, you can't flirt for shit." i reply coldly, before taking a sip out of my soda.

he looks away embarrassed, while eren lets out a small laugh.

"what's so funny, jeager?" jean asks

"your attempt at flirting, horse face." eren responds.

"horse face?" annie says laughing a bit.

"so mikasa, let me walk you to class?" eren "asks" me.

"no." i reply.

"damn." connie says

"kasaaa you need to loosen up a bit." sasha says laying her upper body on the lunch table.

"eh." i reply drinking some soda.

timeskip

it's time to go home, but i have to go grocery shopping. on my way to the grocery store i run into eren.

"hey mikasa, are you going to the grocery store?"he asks me

"yes, what do you want?" i ask him

"let's go together." eren suggests

"the fuck, why." i ask him, confused

"because i said so, c'mon." he says walking in front of me, stopping, waiting for me to catch up.

"fine." i say sighing and slouching

that's it lol um listen to "nobody" by mitski