waffles or pancakes?

i walk into our highschool, tired, because sasha decided it'll be a good idea to randomly facetime me at 12 in the morning, until 5am. school starts at 8..

i get to my first class of the day and go to my seat, surprisingly, mina isn't here yet, she's always early. eren and sasha are talking about something though, sasha looks annoyed, lol.

"morning kasa!" sasha says to me

"..hi." i reply to sasha, not staring at her.

"why so dry today?" sasha asks me, smirking.

"shut up." i tell her.

"ehh.. did i do something?" she asks, tilting her head.

"dID i dO soMeThinG." i reply, mocking her.

"let me think.. oh! it's about me making you stay up, right?" she asks me, confused.

"nooo.. totally isnt." i reply to her, fake smiling.

"ha.." she responds, turning around to go talk to connie.

"waffles or pancakes?" eren asks me out if no where.

"one just has indents, one doesn't." i reply to him.

"SEE I TOLD YOU SASHA!!" eren whisper yells.

"SHUT UP DUDE!" sasha responds to him, also whisper yelling.

"that's what you two were arguing about?" i ask him, looking into my backpack for some candy.

"yeah, she wouldn't stop telling me that the indents were squares inside out." eren tells me.

"squares inside out?" i ask him confused, offering some of my sour patch kids.

"mhm." he replies, taking 2 out of the bag.

mina suddenly comes into class, with one of the girls who were at the party, arguing with sasha, following her.

'weird' i think to myself, trying my best not to stare

"class is starting!" the teacher tells us.

timeskip

for lunch today, i got water. on my way to our normal lunch table, i see mina at another table, not knowing who she's sitting with, because i passed my her too fast to see anyone else. i finally sit down, and sasha asks us something.

"did you guys see mina sitting with miss popular?" she asks everyone

"yeah! the popular girl was whispering something in her ear kinda loudly, i could hear almost everything she said.." historia tells us

"huh, what did she say?" connie asks historia

"nosy.." i whisper

"you want to know too!" connie tells me

"anyways, she said "remember what i told you to ask her earlier! if you forget it won't go well for you, you need to tell us as fast as you can!" well.. that's all i could hear, if she asks us something persistently, don't answer!" historia tells us

"i wonder who she'll ask a question to!" sasha says

timeskip

we're all walking home when mina asks me a question.
"hey mikasa, what happened to your parents?"

ok anyways what should the popular girls name be?

i rlly wanted to call this chapter, "sussy baka".