The protests

The protests

Scene goes to the MAX restaurant where the kids are hanging, Mac and Ellie are standing by the door

Mac(narrating)

One important thing we are dealing with now is a fight for change.

Ellie(narrating)

Whether it's race, women's rights, it is our job to stand up for what's right.

They soon walk over to join their group of friends looking at their phones reading an article

Vanessa

This is terrible, listen to this. Two black siblings waiting for their mom to pick them up, had the police called on them because some lady thought they were up to now good.

D.C

Listen to this one, a father and son were pulled over by the police, when they refused to step out of the car, the cop shot the car seven times. Son is ok, but father will require physical therapy, due to the bullet hitting his spine.

Ashley

What is wrong with this world, they are harassing innocent people based on the color of their skin.

Ellie

Why don't we do something about it?

Mac

What do you mean?

Ellie

Why don't we have a protest, to bring awareness to the issues we are dealing with.

Denny

We can walk out of one of those schools.

Steven

Yeah, one of my buddies from school did that. During the third period they walked out of their classes, headed to the gym, and had a rally to stop violence among teens.

Vanessa

That's perfect.

Mac

Cutting class, sounds great.

Ellie

Mac it's more than that.

Sophia

We can bring awareness to the issue at hand.

Ashley

(soon Ashley pulls out her phone and starts texting) Then it's settled, Wednesday 11:15am, we stage Bayside's first ever school walk.

Once she is done texting, teen in the MAX phones goes off with the text, as the gang gets excited

Scene goes to school the next day were the kids are getting ready for class, and talking about the walk out

Denny

Did you check your social media today, we're blowing up.

Sophia

#Bayside walk out

Steven

Time for a change, and the students of bayside are making it happen.

Mac

Ellie and I told our dad about it, he says he's gonna give his support, on the news, we don't get to be on it though.

Vanessa

Hey, we own it all to us. We all came up with the idea.

Soon the loud speaker goes on