chapter 1

Your welcome for the song/))))

Lucas:look I'm telling you it was real! Like some Harry Potter shit man!

Y/N:so your telling me..that you saw.....a furry—not even a costume furry..but a real one..?

Lucas:for the umpteenth time! YES!!

Simba:you sure you just didn't get into your older brothers 'magical brownies'?

Lucas:you know what? When I'm at home fucking a cait tith (cat furry..?) don't ask to tag team or tap in

Y/N:nigga..yeah Igh anyways you want that book back or what? I'm sure you—?

Lucas:na I'm alright on it. I told the library I lost it so just keep it as a early birthday present Ight?

Y/N:shit..well might aswell. I got it with me since I was finna give it back but eh.

Simba:well my class this way. See y'all boys after 6th per.

Simba said before he turned to Lucas and dapped his hand before he turned to me and did the same, we both waved goodbye and headed to Language Arts.

(Alright so your in 10th grade. You have S/C skin color with H/L H/C and brown eyes. You are 5'10 and are a mix between athletic and slightly bulky)

Lucas:well man..I know simbas down but you down for the little party with me n some kids from school?

Y/N:where and when?

Lucas:Camp—

Y/N:if the next word out of your mouth is Crystal I will personally make sure you don't live past 17..

Lucas:Tch! Come onnn you don't believe the rumors do you?

He teased

Y/N:NIGGA RUMORS?! THERE WERE 5–Count it— 5 BODIES THAT WERE FOUND THEIR ALL HACKED TO SHREDS!

Lucas:that was in the 1980's dont get ahead of yourself

Y/N didn't say anything and just swiped down from his phone screen before he clicked on a notification from a news article

'Local killer strikes again! 5 bodies have been found at camp crystal lake. Tap to see more—'

Y/N:.....

Lucas:besides the point! Yes or no? Btw simba invited some baddies and I got the plug bringing weed

Y/N:....<sigh> might aswell. If I so much as even see a shadow out of place I'm telling one person and kicking rocks

Lucas:fair enough. Now let's get this over with.

He said as we walked into the last class(I know I know. "Why are you doing a Friday the 13th route—" cuz I wanna. It's still gonna follow the MGE lore and things it's just gonna be a transition yfm.)

Now I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Have a wonderfully blessed day 🙏🏿 amen <walks out and closes door>

Jei:welp. See you in the future cadets <sinks into a portal>

Mack:Yup! See ya 👋🏿 <disappears>

(