chap 1.3

Simba can be seen running through the forest which seemed to have grown dramatically in size.
(I'm talking Pandora size)

Be it the recreational drugs or something else but he was running and jumping from root to roots and dodging all sorts of huge holes on the ground

There were even some on the trees but he didn't really take long to look since he was busy with other things. Now,

Sylas, the one that was ahead of one of sum, was a good 2 car lengths ahead of him and was somehow gaining speed.

The cops were running after them shining their flashlights somewhere near they're directions as the K-9 units were hauling ass towards them and slowly catching up.

Foaming at the mouth while barking and snarling, a chain hanging from the k-9 vests was making a skin crawling sound as they were hitting the roots and ground.

Budget cuts were a present problem so they had a drone with a really bright flashlight instead of a helicopter following the two about at like 200ft.

The police were growing tired so they had

Cop1: stop resisting arrest or we'll open fire!

Cop 2:Opening fire!!

The second cop pulled out a hand gun and started to shoot in their direction, skinning Simba on his outer thigh making him trip but quickly catch himself and gain a small speed boost due to the adrenaline.

Soon making it to 1 car length behind sylas and a good 3 car lengths Infront of the dogs.

Once he looked to sylas, he saw him trip and before he could get up he got pulled deeper into the fog while Simba got frightened and picked up speed like a mf.

Quickly gaining distance between him and the dogs before a pair of arms grabbed his legs and pulled him into a nearby hole. Hitting his head on a rock and knocking out as he fell.

--

--
--

--

val:Bullshit! You just expect us to believe you? Even after commiting mass arson to the forest-

???guard(whisphering):uh...is she supposed to be back yet? Cus she still sounds a little mad..

???guard 2 (whisphering back): na..she should be good.

Simba:...i was lighting a blunt...the green was already dead so why does it matt-ACK!

simba was again being choked by valerie who had pounced on him, who was then pounced on by 15 different guards.

After 2 ½ minutes they all excused themselves with a angry, puffing, tied up mad valerie as he couldnt hold his laughter for long

???:💧i...am sorry you had to witness that...

Simba:na..na your fine. Second thought..yeah. a little knowledge please. Like how to fly....or if the camp crystal lake killer is real...or if your the father or not.

???:hmm..well to the flying id say no-

Simba:fuck! (Whisphered)

???:....for the sole fact that its a 50/50 chamce your able to. And im not so cruel as to make a deal with you and not honor my side. The 'camp crystal lake killer' your talking about has ..as your kind puts it 'that dog in her'

Simba:....

???:....

Simba:7.8/10 delivery could have been smoother and try not to use appropriate grammar

??? Was writing this down in a small notebook as he sighed

Simba:hope lucas isnt doing this shitty

He said as he rubbed a large bump on his forehead

_____

Lucas had woken up lightheaded and with everything 3x as bright

He closed his eyes and held his head as he stood up, he looked around confused as he could see nothing but the ground (barely) and the cold blue sky that seemed dark and light at the same time

Nobody else around as he started to walk in a random direction until  SSHHHF*!

Lucas:oh fuCK MEEEEEE- SPLASH*!

He walked off of a cliff..