Chapter 3

EDITED*

recap started*

valerie: i'm valerie hoe.

recap ended*

me: valerie who?-

alex: valerie calm down, that's my bestfriend her names y/n, y/n that's my girlfriend valerie.

me: heyy valerieee we could be great friendss

valerie: yeah here drink this, it's water.

alex: Y/N DONT-

my dumbass drank it anyway and everything went black.

i woke up the next morning to a huge headache, i completely forgot what happened.

me: fuck

alex came in my room

alex: oh hey you're up.

me: yeah.. what happened?

he explains the whole story to me*

me: YOU HAVE A WHA-

alex: i know i feel like she's the one.

me: EXCUSE ME!? SHE LITERALLY PUT SOMETHING IN THE "WATER" AND YOU THINK SHES THE ONE?!!!

alex: y/n i was driving.

me: ALEX WHY WOULD SHE EVEN DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE? TO MAKE ME STFU? HOW DID I EVEN GET INSIDE THE HOUSE??

alex: i carried you, idk why she put that shit in your water, but i just know she's the one i feel it.

me: HOW TF DO "YOU FEEL IT"

alex: I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT DONT YELL AT ME WHEN ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT

me: THEN WHOS FUCKING FAULT IS IT?

alex: ..

me: WHO ALEX!?

alex: yours.

me: .. what?..

alex: you shouldn't have drank all those shots and went to that fucking party without me.

me: what the fuck are you? my dad? i was just tryna have fun, not everything i do involves you. you shouldn't have hung out with that bitchy girlfriend of yours and had sex with her, i remember that.

alex: she's not bitchy, just because she did that to you doesn't mean she's bitchy and so what if i did it with her?

me: ok dont come crying to me when she breaks your fucking heart.

alex: she won't.

me: good. *i said as i left and slammed the door*

dess: hey what's wrong?

me: nothing i'm fine
*i said as i left the house and slammed the door too*

dess's pov*

she slammed the door so hard, i saw alex coming down so i questioned him about it, i was the only one up since everyone got high and carlos was brushing his teeth.

dess: hey alex

alex: what's up?

dess: did something break out between you and y/n??

alex: uh maybe, why? what happened?

dess: she seems pissed, she slammed both of the doors and told me she's "fine"

alex: shit. any clue where she might've went?

dess: nope, good luck..

alex: fuck, thanks.