chapter 15

recap started*

the whole car ride i was looking out the window tryna hold in my tears and even worse it was silent until we finally got home i went up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

recap ended*
————————————————————————————

play song now *

i woke up at 10 in the morning with a huge headache and rolling around my bed tryna find mattia.

y/n: babe

i heard no response then i opened my eyes and remembered what had happened, my eyes starting filling up with tears but it hurt to cry so early so i tried holding them in.

i went on my phone and just kept watching the video which left me in tears.

1 hour later alex knocked on the door and came in

y/n: alex please just leave me alone

alex: i brought you breakfast, i figured you haven't went downstairs..

y/n: oh thanks.

i took the pancakes and orange juice and placed it on on the nightstand

alex: you're not gonna eat?

he sat on the edge of the bed

y/n: i don't feel like it rn

alex: i'm sorry

y/n: for what?

alex: for mattia

y/n: it's not even your fault alex

alex: ik but you don't deserve this

y/n: yeah shit happens for a reason tho so it's fine

then mattia walked in.

alex: ima give you guys privacy

he left and shut the door

mattia: y/n i'm sorry.

y/n: dont fucking start mattia.

mattia: i was drunk y/n please understand

y/n: clearly not enough dancing with her was one thing but kissing her? loosing your fucking mind.

i had tears in my eyes

mattia: y/n i'm sorry don't cry

y/n: stop saying that you don't mean it.

mattia: i do baby please

he grabbed my jawline

y/n: get your hand off of me and get out of my room.

mattia: y/n dont do this. please we can grow up together, buy a house, have babies, create a family get married, i want you and only you y/n.

y/n: go to the chick you were dancing with get out of my room mattia. we're over.

mattia: please don't, i love yo-

y/n: GET THE FUCK OUT MATTIA.

he scoffed and slammed my door. i sat there crying thinking about all our memories just thrown away over one girl. maybe i was just over reacting? no but he did kiss her and you don't do shit like that in a relationship. well atleast not mines.

i sat there eating my pancakes while crying until carlos came in.

he stared at my eyes and came to hug me i hugged back and cried on his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

carlos: it's gonna be okay y/n

i could barley talk so i just kept crying.

he pulled back

carlos: i have to go okay? but please don't do anything stupid y/n.

y/n: i won't.. thank you.

he hugged me one last time and he left. i showered hours later just to get everything off my mind for a bit. i got out dressed in basketball shorts and oversized t shirt that was mattias. it was already 11:54 i spent the day just in here.

i went on tiktok and ended up falling asleep until i heard my door open and someone hover over me.

mattia: y/nn im sorrryyyyy

y/n: mattia?

i could smell the alcohol coming from his breath

mattia: i'm sorry y/n forgive me
he said as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb*

y/n: mattia i can't. please leave you're drunk.

mattia: please y/n
he started kissing my neck*

y/n: mattia *i giggled silently*

mattia: yk you want me cmon y/n give me a chance *he smirked*

y/n: yeah right, you're drunkness is talking get out tho

mattia: cmon baby

he went up to my face and started kissing all over he got to my lips and i kissed back, it was probably gonna be my last time kissing his lips.

y/n: okay mattia you gotta go

mattia: why whos gonna catch us

y/n: everyone i can't believe i let you stayed, get out

mattia: don't be like that y/n..

y/n: shouldve thought about that before you went on dancing with another girl, now get out mattia.

he did as i said and i went back to sleep.

next morning i woke up and i layed there thinking about last night and why the fuck did i kiss back.

TBC..

————————————————————————————

ahhh shittt