Chapter-3

Previously...

" You're a disgusting being and I shall clean the Empire from your filth" I spat out those words. My words bringing an eerie chill in the atmosphere . I took a step forward causing the Dukes and Marquess except Duke Zenan surrounding Ruveliss , shielding him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Duke Arkint, Duke Rulth & Marquess Keirean , you all are competent figures in the Empire and surely you know the situation of the empire in his reign . " I said trying to reason them out. These all are important subjects of the Empire, they are needed . I don't wanna harm them.

I saw realization, shame, speechlessness in their eyes. But they didn't move ..not an inch. ' Such loyalty ...a shame it's directed towards a disgusting fellow.'   But that's what I like about them.                              

" I respect you all, such loyalty....But that bastard can't be the Emperor . He's a human scum. " I growled at the last part of my sentence.

I conjured my black flames and engulfed the two Dukes and the Marquess, restricting their moves and magic.   ' Hmm...looks like I forgot something' Just as I was thinking this, several figures in black dropped down.

Ah!! The Secret Guards!! These guards are pretty skilled, they are loyal to the Emperor ONLY. These small fries will take too much time..so I called upon my-

" DEATH ARMY "   As soon as I shouted, several skeletons in stunning armors  emerged from the ground. Others may be horrified of this scene but me ..to me it looked incredibly beautiful. You ask why?  Because these are the soldiers that died protecting their mother land. What could be possibly more beautiful ?  

Everyone present there shuddered. Shadow guards leapt towards by Death Army.

'Hmph! They will be wiped out in minutes' I walked towards Duke Zenan. He backed away from me scared and tripped . He fell on the ground ...crawling away from me. 

" How pathetic Duke! You plotted so much , did horrible crimes only to die like this? ..tsk..tsk." The Duke flinched as he heard me. he looked up at me with eyes full of hate and ..FEAR.   Ah! I like that emotion in his eyes, it feels joyful. But I don't want to waste my time on him.

With one blow of Scythe , his head came rolling off ..blood splattering on my clothes.  "Tsk..dirty" I cursed under my breath. 

I then Glanced at Ruveliss, he was cowering in fear. But he wasn't such a pathetic figure in the second timeline in the manga. I sighed at his state..but well he deserves it. I came in front of him , he was knelling  on the ground mumbling in fear. Lowering myself to his level I whispered " Your Majesty, I will give you 2 options...1st- You may try and resist me and die the most horrible and painful death possible." My voice cold and cruel I presented him the 1st option.

" As for the 2nd option.." I placed a dagger in his hands and whispered " kill yourself". 

He flinched...shock, anger,frustration visible on his face. He gripped the dagger and lunged towards me. ' What a fool' I thought to myself as I cached his hands, twisting it and kicked his stomach. He plopped down  on the ground blood oozing out his mouth. 'Oops used too much of strength.' 

He was panting wildly, his eyes dilated. Honestly speaking ..he looking like that..in a situation of hopelessness...made me happy. Am I a sadistic ? A Psycho?  Doesn't matter..I don't care what others think , I am my own person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now !! Until next time Sweeties ..... :)

Support , comment !!!!