Chapter-4

Hey Sugar cubes! I'm here again, hope you enjoy my story...............                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Previously :

He was panting wildly, his eyes dilated. Honestly speaking ..he looking like that..in a situation of hopelessness...made me happy. Am I a sadistic ? A Psycho? Doesn't matter..I don't care what others think , I am my own person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aristia's POV :

I gripped his hand and made him stab himself in the stomach. Crimson blood dyed his white cloak red, his hands were shaking as he pleaded in a small voice "Please Aristia" . Hearing my name from his dirty lips, gave me a crawling feeling all over my body. I felt dirty.

" Call my name again, and I swear even Satan himself will shiver upon your death." I warned my voice low and dangerous. 

I saw him shivering further but nevertheless he replied in a broken but sincere tone " I'm sorry....sorry for everything I did to you."  

Hearing those words I was confused. Ha! You're saying SORRY ? A f*cking sorry??? For all those he did to Aristia? Why? For a pathetic reason ..as he was always compared to her growing up...and when he got under him, he poured all his anger on her. Truly a pathetic cockroach !!

I felt warm liquid coming out from eyes. TEARS?? Why I'm crying ? Damn it's the real Aristia's emotions.   ' You just needed a sincere apology, and you would have forgiven him? '   I subconsciously asked her. 

A hand reached my cheek caressing it gently. Momentarily stunned I froze on the spot. Then I heard his voice -

" Don't cry Tia.  I know  I'm a pathetic and disgusting fellow. Don't cry for a person like me. I won't ask for your forgiveness..I don't deserve it. .....but I would like you to  completely forgot about me..don't let my past deeds haunt you." 

He plunged the dagger deep in his heart and within seconds I witnessed his life slipping away. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to make out of his gentle touch, his words, his death..everything.

I thought..after killing him.... the real Aristia will be free and so will be I . But why there's a void in my heart ? 

I can't explain what emotions I felt seeing Ruveliss, who's lying in the middle of the blood pool, his sapphire hair shinning brightly in contrast with his deathly pale skin.

Maybe it was anger on his last words..that he tried to appear as a saint in his last moments, maybe it was relief of his death or maybe it was..pain that I can't describe why. 

I turned towards The Dukes and The Marquess, their face showing horror , fear, defeat and ...admiration . I released them from my spell. They fell on their knees their head down in shame of not able to protect their Lord.

I knelt before them, a hand on my chest . 

" Your Sun blackened , lost it's shine...all that remains is the pitch black night. Make me your Moon , guiding you in the dark knights. Not shinning brightly but softly illuminating your path. " I spoke my voice holding authority yet sincere tone.

" You shall witness the Empire flourishing during my reign . I may be tyrant but will never harm an innocent. Give me a chance to prove what I'm capable of." I said. Though even without their support I can be The Emperor...but I like these people their talents, their desire to do something for their motherland. 

I stood up facing them. They drew out their swords. I mentally sighed thinking they want to fight for their Lord to the last. But to my surprise..they knelt on one knee, their swords in front of them. 

" We pledge our loyalty to the Moon of the  Castina Empire. We dedicate our lives for the Moon of the Empire" All of them stated.

I was stunned momentarily but smiled and accepted their oath. 

" I accept to be your Moon, pledge your loyalty to the Empire and not to me" 

" Moon of The Castina, You yourself is the EMPIRE" They answered.

I smiled at their words. " Very well. Now Rise my Subjects! The Empire shall witness not a scorching Sun but a soft moon comforting them." 

~2 months later~

The Throne room of the Castina Empire lased with white pearls softly shinning like the moon was filled with Nobel's of the whole Empire. The whole Empire  was buzzing with energy like welcoming it's moon. Some Nobel's were against Aristia being The New Emperor saying she's heartless enough to kill her husband and The Empress. But of course they were silenced by Aristia ..claiming they were being noisy..  After that no one went against her.

[ Author : Yeah Aristia killed Jieun as she was annoyed of her.  ( -_- ) ]

Aristia stepped up to the throne her aura screaming authority and dominance. The Priest tried crowning her..but she took it from his hands and declared

" I shall crown myself as to no one present here struggled the hardships of my life with me , no one had a share in pains. " and saying so she crowned herself.

Loud cheers rang out welcoming their Moon and one sentence rang out " Blessings upon The Moon of the Castina Empire"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now..until next time!!!