Chapter-8

Hey cherries !!! Hope ya liking the story so far..Let's start!!

Previously:

After dinner, everyone went to their rooms to rest but Claude wandered around and at some point he was standing in front of the Emperor's chambers . There weren't any knights guarding the chambers.. just like his own. He doesn't know what he felt he opened the door to chambers, maybe it was a sense of companionship between two people who lost their beloved, he doesn't knows.

Peeking inside, he was greeted by a horrifying and pitiful sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Great Emperor of Castina was bathed in blood, bodies of assassins scattered around her, unbothered by those , she was painting with a brush,it's end dripping blood. She was a drinking mess, alcohol bottles around her.

When Claude looked at the painting he gasped in surprise.It was a painting of Diana,she looked younger. The painting was so beautiful that professionals would be put to shame. Then he heard the Emperor's broken voice...

" Why? Why couldn't you believe in me ? You weren't my weakness , but my strength.  Didn't I promise to make you my Empress?!!" Her voice was so weak , Claude couldn't believe the Tyrant Emperor could be reduced to this  state.

" You left me....fell in love again...I accept! I accept that ! But couldn't you have at least informed me that you were safe , you were happy ?!! Answer me!!!" She yelled punching the nearby wall. The wall cracked from the impact. 

Claude was stunned , he knew that The Emperor was stong but this...this isn't possible for a human. Before he knew he entered her chambers. Aristia turned around noticing his presence. Nearing him she asked in rage and hopelessness.

"Why did she trust you but not me ? Why? Is it because your'e a man that she felt your'e reliable ? Was I not reliable enough ? Why?" 

" I loved her, I still do..but that woman didn't even spared me a glance before leaving this world. Not a single explanation! " Aristia knew that it wasn't his fault that Diana chose him..but she can't control her words, it's like all her feelings and emotions are being  poured out.

Claude stunned by the sudden questions thrown at him, froze on his spot. He doesn't have answers to her questions , he doesn't knows what to do..he just stood there silently supporting her.

After sobering a little, Aristia said " Apologies for showing you my destructed side.....but I'll pull myself together to be that same stubborn strong woman, I always has." 

Claude listened to her in silence, she handled the news better..he was a coward who still runs away from the reality...he wasn't this strong..like her.

" I know ." was all Claude could mutter. Aristia smiled at his response like expecting him to say  that. 

Next Morning 

~Aristia's POV:~

I woke up feeling my head being split by headache , must be because of the alcohol...wait-

"Oh my god!! what the actual f*ck ! I cried in-front of the Emperor! so shameful!"

All the memories from yesterday came rushing back to me...ugh I questioned him like a stupid lovelorn teenager.  

After washing myself I walked out of my chambers...it's still early in the morning. ' I should take walk in the garden'  I thought to myself.

I arrived at the garden, the pleasant weather of the early morning giving me a piece of mind. Yesterday's been a emotional roller coaster for me....from Diana's child to her death . It overwhelmed me. I know ..my love for her wasn't perfect but I really loved her ..that's why when I heard she died ..an intense hatred for that woman grew within me , but when I recalled the small girl with the same soft blond hair and cheerful smile...I just wanted to give her the whole love in the world.

Suddenly I caught a glance of blond sprinting across   the garden, I walked over to find Princess Athanasia playing with rabbits. She was giggling and her eyes seem to sparkle. A smile crept on my face.

" Princess.." I called out to her softly.

She flinched and turned her head around mechanically, although she masked her panic with her cute  mischievous smile...I still noticed it. She's quite smart ha?!

"Miss Moon! Good morning~" She greeted me happily.

"Morning Princess, what are you doing here ..everyone will be worried about you." I asked.

She lowered her head, pouting she answered ."Athy just wanted to play with Mr. Rabbits."

Oh my~Guilt trapping me with a cute face ? What a sly child. I chuckled " Now now, Princess don't pout.This shall be our little secret, okay?" I asked her.

Her eyes sparkled hearing me. She held out her little finger to me"Pinky promise?" She asked.

I laughed and held her pinky with mine"Promise" I said.

"Miss Moon can call Athy by her name,since Miss Moon is Athy's secret buddy." Athanasia said with a wink. I chuckled and nodded at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading Love~ Give me suggestions for crossover ..like I'm Planning for Callisto Regulus From(Death is the only ending for the Villaness  ) sooo..give me more.

Also support and comment. See ya~