10

-

"As you can see I did something to him, it's obvious, right?" Momo giggled, looking at the guy on the floor. "I shove a small pieces of flower vase inside his mouth, but I didn't know I put big piece and damn.. look at that masterpiece." She said, laughing. Sana rolled her eyes. "You're bringing someone here in our home? What if the maids sees this or Y/N?" Sana asked. Momo looked at her.

"So? I know they won't say anything because if they do she will be like her." She said, pointing her finger at the girl on the corner. "Oh yeah, this bitch." Sana approached the poor girl on the floor, kicking her leg. The girl opens her eyes. "I almost forgot that she's still alive." She says. The girl look at her and shook her head. "Please no.." She said.

Sana walked to a table with tools. She grabbed a baseball bat then walks back to the girl. "I know you suffer so much and for that here's a gift from me." She said. Sana didn't let the girl talk as she starts beating her with a baseball bat. The girl screamed in pain. Sana keeps hitting her until the girl starts screaming for her to stop.

"The fuck, that was fucking boring." She rolled her eyes, throwing the baseball bat away.

The girl sobbed. The guy slowly turns his head to the girl. "Ugh, what the fuck, don't start a love story in our basement." Momo said, kicking the guy's leg. The guy look at her and started crying, begging for Momo to let him out. "P-Please, I-I don't want to b-be here." He begged. Momo laughed and grab his head. "You can still speak?" She asks.

"Does our maids and Y/N like human flesh?"

Momo smiles as she watch you walk around her flower garden, holding a basket. "Mrs. Hirai," She turns around, a maid is standing, holding a phone. "We found this in front of the mansion while we are cleaning up." She said, handing the phone to Momo. "Thank you, you can go back to work now." She said. The maid walked back inside the mansion.

Momo looks at the phone. "Is this from the guy?" She laughs. She looks in the messages, and something caught her eye. That rich man. "Park Jimin..?"

-

Jimin

I couldn't go with you, bro.

I have to find my little sister, I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

What's your little sister's name again?

PARK Y/N

-

"This rich man has a little sister? And it's Y/N?" Everything makes her confused right now, she shook her head and put the phone on a table. "Momo! Look what I have!" You said, running towards her. She smiles and looks at the basket, it was full of daisy flowers. "You like daisy flowers, I see.." Momo grinned.

You nod. Momo stares at you. "Uh, Y/N. I want to ask you a question." She says. You look at her and tilt your head. "Do you have a brother?" She asked. You quickly shook your head and answer her; "I don't remember having a brother, just sister, she's Park Chaeyoung." You answered. That made Momo confused more.

"Is this bitch have amnesia or is she lying?" She mumbled, she sighed and smiles at you. "You said you stopped high school, right?" She asked, grabbing the basket with daisy flowers, she placed it down. "Be ready tomorrow, Park. You're coming back to school." She grinned.

"Why? You know you don't have to." You smiled at her. Momo shook her head and hold your hand. "Be thankful that I am helping you, Y/N." She said, caressed your cheeks and stares at you. "I'm just doing this because I want to, don't worry you don't have to give me in return." She said. You gulped, trying to pulling away but she quickly put her hand in your shoulder.

"Why are you nervous? Is there something wrong?" Momo asked. You nervously laugh and shook your head. "N-No, it's just we're close.. it just makes me uncomfortable, sorry." She only giggled but did not let you go, her hands are still on your shoulder, gripping it. "Did you have a boyfriend?" She asks. You look at her and shook your head again. "No, I don't have time for that. I was busy finding a job to help my unnie."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you." She said.

It was four in the morning, Momo is walking back to the basement. She unlocked the door and enter. She saw the guy and the girl sleeping. She slammed the door closed making them wake up. Momo walks to a table, grabbing an axe. "Come on chop-chop." She said, walking towards the guy and grab his head. "You're the lucky one, my guy." She laughs. The guy shook his head. "Please please, d-don't." He begged.

"Aw sorry, my guy.. you're not going to die, just need meat." She said. The guy was about to say anything but Momo let go of his head and raise her axe over her head, the next thing they heard is the guy screaming in pain. The girl screamed and cover her mouth. The guy open his eyes and look at his leg. "It wasn't that bad, my guy." Momo giggled.

Blood was everywhere, the floor and also in Momo's clothes. "Oh jeez. My clothes have blood, fucking disgusting." She groaned. The guy looks at his leg. "My l-leg." He cried. Momo smirked and grab his leg. "Thanks for this, my guy." She laughs then looks at the girl. The girl is still covering her mouth, she saw how Momo chops the guy's leg. "Oh don't be shock, you've seen me do that." Momo said, rolling her eyes.

She then looks at the guy again.

"Thanks again, now I'm gonna make breakfast, goodbye."

-

I was a girl in the village doing alright