Rateing the first 10 aul episodes

aul 1 = 9/10, This is the most logical among us episode in the series, it was more simple and resembled the game more in my opinion, also I liked where Player made fun of The Gentleman's tophats-, Stoner was at his best in the first episode as well! I just wished that Ninja, Sheriff, Rose and Bday had more screen time.

Aul 2 = 10/10 I loved every single scene, all the charecters had their fair share of screen time and the meetings were definitely the best part.

Aul 3 = 10/10 This episode gave us Veteran, and more importantly my favourite charecter, Mr Egg, also speaking of Veteran, I believe this was his (and Engineer's) peak of greatness (not saying he's a bad charecter now), but doesn't remind me of his fall guys counterpart a lot, also I thought Mr Egg was adorable in this episode, also I loved the interactions with Captain and Poopyfarts96.

Aul 4 = 6/10, This episode was forgetable honestly, the only parts I liked was Veteran's story at the end and Captain's song.

Aul 5 = 7/10, This episode was the start of something great, something beutiful... Veteran lore! Also Mr Cheese is back, his reveal is cool but he should've been mad at The Gentleman instead of Mr Egg, it was The Gentleman who ended their relationship, not Mr Egg, anyways, Mr Egg was still adorable, also I wish we could of at least had 1 moment with Cub, he's forgetable, so is Pirate but he still had personality.

Aul 6 = 7/10 I liked the movie referances and I may not like the ship but The Gentleman and Mr Cheese were cute.

Aul 7 =  8/10 Again I liked the referances, The Gentleman still hasn't changed, also I liked Blue in this episode! Also Mr Cheese was still a jerk before ep12  (4:46).

Aul 8 = 10/10 MR EGG IS BACK POG, anyways Mr Egg sings good, The Gentleman  still isn't a better person, also I wish  there were more Veteran and Captain moments, 2:51, ngl he Mr Egg kinda reminds me of a therapist, also Mr Cheese is still a jerk, Captain should release an album, the meetings, and Mr Egg, were also the best parts of the episode for me! Mr Egg is still adorable.

Aul 9 = 5/10 this episode was also forgetable, and it was obviously Mr Cheese! Veteran and Player both were dumb in this episode, Player saw Captain scan and Veteran saw Mr Cheese with The Gentleman's dead body, there wasn't a vent noise to show if mother was their or not so he should of voted for him.

Aul 10 = 6.5/10 Mr Cheese is still a jerk and in my opinion, this is where things loose it's logic, also why do people get mad at The Gentleman for replacing Mr Cheese but in this episode Mr Cheese did the same thing and none cares, seems a bit biased in my opinion, and Player losing was just unfair, the crewmates and imposters were tied, he should of won! Anyways I did like the start with Playbot, Player and Captain was actually fun.