Aul Unpopular Opinions

I'm just going to start saying that these are opinions (as the the title says), If yours are different then I respect that.

Anyways my opinions none asked for

1] I think GentleCheese is unhealthy, respect to those who ship it but aul 1 and 2 exists, we can't just ignore it's existence, if I got out of an abusive relationship there's no way I'm going back to the other, no matter how much they changed, and the fact they made like 3 episodes to justify and to prove it's much more healthier and no longer toxic, but in "AUL but the imposter works out" Captain states they still have a complicated relationship and that it would be more likely then The Gentleman to kill Mr Cheese then Arnold, and also, Mr Cheese can also be sort of toxic, in "AUl daycare" Mr Cheese broke up with The Gentleman for killing him, just like how Noob broke up with Player for voting her, and everyone ignores that. Also I think the line "Real relationships aren't perfect, and perfect relationships don't exist" is a dumb way to excuse it.

2] CapVet is underrated.

3] Disliking CapDum because of the age gap is a valid reason, but shipping Playcap at the same time just feels dumb, Player is the younger sibling seen in GTG so there's a bigger age gap between him and Captain then Captain then Dum, again, no offense to Playcap/Capdum shippers.

4] I don't get Blue-egg, I had someone on the NSP explain it to me but I still don't see it, I can't see any dynamics between the 2 and the only dynamic I saw depicting the 2 together, I wasn't really a fan, but again, no offense to Blue-Egg shippers.

5] I don't like like Noob, but I don't hate her as much as the majority of the fandom does, I'm neutral with her, I also kinda like her in SGL despite their being only 1 episode of it.

6] This is more of a FNFL opinion, but I like the art in the thumbnails more instead of the art in the video

7] Despite what I said about Blue-Egg,  I honestly like some crack-ships more then normal ships