04 | 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑

We all settled with a plan which consisted of the four of us going out to get the girl while Sana and Nayeon would stay inside the car. Kiro thought about saving the girl inside with Saeko while me and Mari would be the distraction.

And if anything bad happens, Nayeon would drive and get us out.

But looking at the horde which had blood everywhere, I felt sick. I'm glad Kiro noticed it and decided that I'll be the one to get the girl and go up the building, I couldn't tolerate blood.

Crouching slowly, we went behind a dumpster which was a few meters away. The horde was intact, numerous and was blocking off the entrance of the building. "You got this Y/n." Kiro looked at me with encouragement while crouching as I nodded.

I stood up and climbed the rusty ladder that was hanging down and went up the building. With every tread I made the ladder creak, so I made my pace much slower, Saeko then followed.

The girl still haven't saw us, she was still grasping on the bars but now was silent.  A put my left arm on the ledge then the right and pulled myself up with ease, which made me wonder how I got stronger than before.

"Kyou got stronger," She chuckled from behind.

The rooftop was plain and empty except for the small door at the far left. I opened the door slowly and went inside, used the steps to descend down the floors.

The girl was on the fourth floor and we were on the seventh. It was a far way down but I eventually arrived. The hallway was poorly lit, it made it hard for me to see with the eye patch I had. Nausea suddenly hit me, the smell of the hallway was very foul.

I covered my nose while Saeko did the same.

Several doors were on the hallway, it was an apartment complex. Some lights were flickering and the hallway looked like a massacre had happen. Walls were vandalized by blood and scratches, it was worse.

Without the idea of what door to open, we checked them one by one, closed it after peeking. Most of them were locked.

We finally found a room to go into, it was clean and looked like nobody lived there. I closed the door behind and went to the window, Saeko was by the window, her head was out.

"She's three doors away from us." She turned to me, we mmediately went out with weapons in hand.

Once Saeko opened the door, the poor lit hallway welcomed me, with one eye open it was hard to be cautious but I tried my hardest.

Saeko opened the door, the room was more messy than the hallway and the street combined! With small treads, I turned on the light which showed the nasty walls of the room while closing the door behind. It was not a good decision.

Dizziness almost destroyed me, I felt like I would vomit any second. Not blood..

Ignoring the wall, I went to the window which showed the girl's feet on the ledge, the window had a padlock and was locked.

Saeko furiously banged the locked which fell on the sink of the kitchen. I slid window open, the grills also had a padlock which gave us hassle.

Once the lock was broken I opened the right bar-window, the girl was standing on the left. I heard a gasp, with my head out I saw her bewildered. "Come quick!"

She went towards me carefully, before her left leg slipped out making her fall, I bent forward so did Saeko and grabbed her left arm while Saeko grabbed the other, she looked terrified, "Hang on!"

With both of my hands and all strength I had, we pulled her inside of the house as we collided on the floor, "Alright?" I asked. She nodded, her pants was dirty as well as her camo shirt which had a name behind and a number.