06 | 𝕬 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖞

Tears went down on Chaeng's cheeks, "D-Dahyun when di-d y-you got b-bitten?" Her voice hitched while Dahyun looked down.

"S-Stop crying, y-your making me cry too." Dahyun sobbed, before pushing the girl lightly on the shoulder while Chaeyoung deadpanned.

"Be serious Dahyun, this is a big deal–" Chaeyoung wiped her eyes. I approached them, "Can I see it?"

The pale-girl glanced at me before wiping her tears away.

"O-Okay." She hesitated before pulling her leggings up, the mark was visible—just behind her calf. Some blood dripped down her leg while some also dried out, I gulped before looking away. Dizziness crept into me.

It wasn't the same as mine, it was smaller but seemed deep. The teeth marks weren't from a human—it looked odd. Saeko leaned in, "That's not a zombie bite."

Chaeyoung looked at her, "How do you know it's not?" Saeko scoffed before taking out a towel from her pocket which she handed to Dahyun, "Trust me."

Saeko told Dahyun to press down on her wound for the bleeding to stop, she obliged. "When did you got bitten? And what creature bit you?" I asked, my eyes scanning the streets which were dead-silent.

"A dog—he wasn't a normal one." She gulped. Can dogs be infected too? It could be possible.

"You can go on," I said while she nodded, Chaeyoung snd Saeko listened gingerly. "It happened—about two hours ago. I escaped a building from danger. I didn't know where to go since there was a horde earlier, I somehow ended up in a train station where the dogs hibernated."

"I made noise which got the attention of three dogs, I couldn't out run them and got bitten by one until someone saved me and left without goodbye." Dahyun panted, her experience seemed awful.

"The dog was bloody, its teeth weren't normal— it seemed like it was... mutated?" She shivered from her own sentence. All of our eyebrows were furrowed.

"So dogs can be infected too?" Chaeyoung mumbled.

"We gotta clean your wound before we leave so the infection won't spread. Is there a drug store around?" Three of them shrugged. My eyes landed on the gas station's store, the isles were visible from the glass. It had no resources whatsoever.

"By the way, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you, and this is Saeko." Saeko bowed down a little with a light smile while Dahyun smiled weakly, her dress had dirt all over it. She was lost too much blood.

"We can't let the clinic clean after you, they will freak out." That was my assumption, Chaeyoung nodded while Saeko hummed in agreement. They might throw her out when they see her condition, I know how some people can be very dramatic and dumb sometimes.

"Yeah, it's better to have precautions."

"You two, can stay in the back." Saeko pointed at the trunk of the truck. It was very secluded and had small windows above.

They obliged, I helped Chaeyoung assist Dahyun who limped onto the truck and closed the door for them. Turning to Saeko, I tossed her the key which she caught while flinching. "You drive."

We both got inside the truck, the engine revved up as the car rolled on the street. Looking for a drugstore for supplies, I didn't want to drive since my right arm began itching, severe itching.

I controlled myself from scratching it, my leg went up and down. Saeko noticed, "You alright?"

"Just an itch. We gotta be quick, the girl is losing blood."

Streets quiet, the only noise that can be heard was from our truck. Sidewalks were still a mess and no living people were around. "It's weird how there's no people around, this was a busy street before."