07 | 𝕴𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖞

The four of us missed lunch, and ended up eating ramen inside the tent since the sun was sizzling outside. Good thing, the resource-tent was okay to give out hot water for us to use when Saeko asked for some.

It was just a normal afternoon.

"Dahyun-ah, do you have any idea where are the others?" Chaeyoung asked, after sipping the soup out of the cup.

Dahyun who was sitting—looking weary, burped after sucking the hell out of the noodles, she was complaining before how hungry she was. "I was able to contact Jihyo-unnie before my incident, she said  they're at JYP-building—"

"Did she said she was okay?" Nayeon jumped into the conversation.

Dahyun nodded while placing down the empty-cup on the floor, "Yes they are. She's with the rest of our members."

"Phew, that's good to know—" Sana smiled before was cut off by Momo who hurriedly entered the tent, "—Guys you gotta see something outside!"

"What?" We all chanted in unison.

"Come on just get up—" She said before hurriedly exiting the tent while we followed her.

"What is it even about?" Sana asked while all of us shrugged. Dahyun didn't had much strength to stand on her toes so I offered her my back as we went outside since I didn't want her to be left out.

The centre of the field—beside the campfire had a crowd circling around something which we couldn't see clearly. "Come on—" Momo gestured us to come closer, a foot away from us.

"Yow! You gotta see this—" A male with a deep voice bumped against me before walking towards the crowd while he was followed by three guys. He quickly turned around and yelled.

"SORRY!" I heard Dahyun chuckled behind me which made me glance to her, "Did you know him?"

"He's Taehyung-oppa," She said while I hummed. "He looked familiar—"

"Do you mean Taehyung? He's one of the guys who performed last night," Nayeon walked beside us while I nodded. Oh he's
part of BTS.

The crowd was thick, a lot of murmurs could be heard. "Is he okay?" "What is he doing?" "Where have he been?"

"I can't see—," Chaeyoung sighed while trying to jump up and down which earned chuckles from our group.

"Me neither," Mari pouted just beside me—doing the same thing Chaeyoung did. I flinched from her sudden statement since I never felt her presence beside me.

Good thing my height came in useful but still had to tip my toes for a clearer view. "Oh good lord—"

Aa middle-aged man convulsing on the ground and flapping his limbs around like a fish out of water, his mouth was bubbling, left leg seemed dislocated and was twisted on the other side. It was a pain to see, the people who were watching was just as confused as I was.

"Ahh! H-Help me!!" He arched his back and cried out, before spitting blood on the ground. He was in severe pain and agony from the way his voice pleaded, the crowd immediately took a step back from his action.

"What was that—" Sana flinched behind, the same as Nayeon and Momo who did the same.

"We better get out of here—" My gut told me to do so, something about this situation screams danger.

"Yeah we should get going—" Saeko agreed stepping out of the crowd before a woman in a long skirt was rushing towards us and came yelling, "Honey! Are you okay!?" She pushed me and the others out of her way which made us stumble backwards.