Chapter 9: Week One

. . . Marinette POV . . .

We had to wait for my class to land in Gotham. Alfred picked up our bags and Grayson. I'd say Lila's loud voice caught us off guard but it didn't. People were giving them weird looks, especially the ones who could understand them. Thank god there were; no tours today just resting at the hotel for my class, trying to get rid of the jetlag same for Saturday and Sunday just chilling like villains. At least my class was. "JASON TODD GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE MACARONS!" I was busy chasing snack thieves. Also getting rid of jetlag and unpacking of course.

. . . Monday . . .

We met the class at Wayne tower. The workers were told by Bruce, ahead of time, of the situation.
*cough* Lie-la *cough*

Lie-la tried getting the tour to start without us, but somehow couldn't. Even Miss B told them to start without Damian and me, how irresponsible on a teacher's part. This is why Bruce has someone from the district of Paris's school board watching Miss B on this vacation.

Good thing we arrived on time, even though Damian already knows all this stuff about Wayne tower. I don't. Tim is giving a speech in a meeting room as soon as we get there. I can't wait unless Lila talks the whole time. Then it'll be all about her.

Tim walked into the conference room my whole class is seated at. since Jason is security he gets to stick around. That's how I ended up with Jay on one side and Damian on the other. We are right next to where Tim will be seated to talk to us. Lila is in the middle of her crowd of sheep.

Timothy Drake entered the room with his computer and a giant cup of liquid life. He sat down at the head of the table and took a long drink of coffee.

"Hi, my name is Timothy-" Tim tried to start. "Oh, my Damiboo is the heir of this place." Tim looked mad and cleared his throat. She didn't even look at him and continued "He is so in love with me." Alya spoke next, "Of course. He is Girl, you are amazing!" Tim shouted "Hey!" The class finally quieted. "I'm Timothy Drake, the CO-CEO of Wayne Enterprise. I'm going to tell you some of the things we do here. I have a slide show ready for you. Now please listen."

For every slide Lila had something to say. We were on the 4th slide and Tim's coffee was gone along with most of our sanity. "Need a refill, Drake?" Damian asked. "Yes please, Demon Spawn." Tim gratefully responded. "Come on Jamila," Damian said to me. Seeing as how Lila was in the midst of a tall tale I just followed Damian out.

Lila had just finished her tale after we sat down and Tim finished slide four. She interpreted before Tim even started on slide five. I stood up and interrupted her tale. "Hey if you don't stop interrupting we are going to miss lunch." Lila turned on the waterworks and the class glared at me. Tim looked so relieved and continued his presentation without interruption.

"So it is Lunch time I was going to have Bruce come in here, but because of all the interruptions. We are out of time." The whole class glared at me and Alya yelled "How could you interrupt him Marinette." The WTF face Tim was making was hilarious, if only the class wasn't here. I'd be laughing so hard. Jason is laughing at Tim's face and after he calmed down and said "This way, to the cafeteria French Fries."

At our table I sat between Damian and Jason. Tim and Dick across from us, our meal was surprisingly calm if you toned out the screeching pterodactyl in the background. That was extremely offensive to the pterodactyl but what else screeches like that. Whatever it was Plagg probably cataclysm-ed it for his sanity.

It was all going good till Alex and Kim walked over. We weren't watching. We were just enjoying each other's company. Alex *tripped* dropping a glass of water all over me. Now I'm all wet in a Gotham Winter. It is cold. Damian gave me his jacket and Tim called Alfred for us. Jason smiled "Don't worry Blue we will give you another tour of this place after the Gala." Jason said. I couldn't help it I smiled back and said "Thanks Jay-Jay."

Kim and Alex already went back to Lila snickering. I just wanted to transform and wipe those smirks off their faces. But Damian was already leading me to the Lobby, to be picked up by Alfred. We just chilled at the Manor for the rest of the day.

. . . Tuesday . . .

Today we are touring the docks of Gotham city, but since it is the crime capital of the world. We are only touring part of it and then a cruise ship. You all know how this is gonna go. Damian and I stayed at the back of the group with Jason. We listened intently to the tour guide while Lila and her sheep kept interrupting him. "Did you guys know I own a cruise ship?" She says. With many, many, more . . .

After the tour and lunch on the ship, I apologized profusely about my class to which the tour guide Ryan replied "No worries, I was informed ahead of time. I'm just sorry you had to live with that every day." I laughed and said goodbye.

. . . Wednesday . . .

Today's tour is the Gotham police station. The tour was given by Dick mainly, and commissioner Gordan. He told us all about Gotham's villains and vigilantes. Gordan also separated Lila from her sheep by a couple of rows just to keep her quiet. Well, the presentation was going. He even told us what they do to help. He also briefly mentioned some of the street kids. I was just so happy Lila didn't interrupt Gordan like she normally would.

. . . Thursday . . .

I'm so excited today we visit Gotham's fashion district it may be small but it is inspirational. We finally got to split up thank the Kwamii. Poor Jason has to stick with Lila's group, cause she was scared and he is security. I went from store to store getting ideas and writing them down. Internally criticizing things. My Demon just watched me in amusement.

. . . Friday . . .

Today we visit Damian's school. He needs a disguise . . .

I messed up his hair which was fun, he just scowled till I kissed him. I thought about putting him in a pink puffy jacket and lipstick, just for kicks and giggles. Hey, it made me randomly start laughing as I was looking for something for him to wear. He looked so confused. I laughed harder. He ended up wearing a slightly longer brown coat with a sweatshirt underneath that said I'M WITH THE BLUEBERRY. The hood came over the collar of the jacket, so he could keep the hood up even if he has to take off the jacket.

. . .

We got separated from the group.

*wink wink*

Damian took me on his own little tour. Which was so much better. Best of all no one recognized him. The ice prince of Gotham was right under their noses. I found it funny when they started talking about him, without them knowing he was there. Pffft. It was great.

. . . Weekends are free days. So at the Wayne's!..

I spent the nights as Ladybird, with everyone. Except for Robin because they didn't want us making out on the job. I made more macarons, and this time no one dared to steal them. I beat them all at UMS 3, which was fun. I spent time with Damian and his animals. I finished some commissions but mainly worked on the suits for the boys. Still haven't even designed my dress yet, it just hasn't hit me yet. This is also why I haven't started on Damian's suit.

.
.
.

1387 words

.
.
.
.
.