THE NEW GIRL

Lucas's house is in the above image. (Again just a general idea for you to imagine!)

LUCAS'S P.O.V

Parking my car next to my friends. I get out when my wolf, Ace, started to get troubled. I was confused about what was happening to him because he usually is calm(for most of the time). That's when I smelled a delicious fragrance. Which was a mix of flowers and some sort of sweets?

"Go towards the scent," my wolf instructs me.

Walking faster and faster towards the scent in anticipation. I make out a girl's silhouette.

"mate, mate, mate" Ace screams in joy.

I quickly rushed to her and hugged her from behind while Ace kept repeating happily:

"our mate, our mate, our mat-

Suddenly I am slammed onto a locker and my mate is holding me threateningly by my chest.

Puzzled. I observe her, properly, noticing something different about her scent and that Ace isn't able to detect her....a look of shock is plastered on my face.

She is a human.

My mate is a human.

I then hear the most captivating voice." Who are you, What do you want?" she threatened glaring at me.

"She looks so hot" my wolf comments.

"Not the best time to be horny" 

I notice her staring behind towards Jax, Blake, and Lily. They looked-umm-shocked.

I mean, you know, seeing their alpha pinned to a locker is pretty shocking, I am sure they are perplexed(like me).

I mind liked them"Don't worry, Don't do anything she is just my mate"

"She is a human right? "blake asked(more like stated)me.

"Yes, I will tell you everything afterwards"

I glance back towards my mate and witness her panicked eyes. I feel a prick in my chest learning that she is scared of me.

"I am sorry I mistook you for someone else," I speak in a soft manner to relax her. she stares at me and then lets me go.

"I apologize for slamming you into the lockers but it was your mistake for running and suddenly hugging somebody,"

I laughed and responded"No problem. However, I must say you are pretty strong"

''Really! is that what you are going to say to your mate" Ace mocks me.

She seems offended so I guess Ace was right. I run away with my friends before she can say anything to hurt my fragile heart.

"Yeah sure, you're 'fragile heart'  "my wolf teases me.

"shut up!"

We go to our class and before my bottom touches the seat, they all start tossing questions at me.

"She is a human so it's impossible for her to even shove you so how? "Blake questioned me.

"I don't understand, I am rather sure she is a human but what I am baffled about is why would the moon goddess give me a human as a mate?"

Jax starts agreeing with me"I know right?"

"I-I think I h-have to R-Reject her, "I sense my wolf trying to argue but he sadly agrees.

They look at each other and give me pity-filled looks.