Part 3

• "Black Sheep ~ The Evil Exes" •
——————————————

I've been at this catholic shit hole for a week and it just gets worse every minute. One word for it all.
Megan. The popular girl amongst the juniors. And seem to have it out for Ella and me.

It was lunch and we were walking to our table with the 8th graders. When I walked around the table to sit across from Ella I sat down to find Ella fallen over on the floor. I ran over to her, I looked up to see the working face of Megan and her clique.

"Omg! Are you okay?" I question as I help her up. "Why do you let them treat you like this."

"I'm fine Jule. I'm not hurt am I," she said as she sat down.

"It's not fair they get to treat us like we are on the bottom," I sat back down. "I mean I am on the bottom I wouldn't be here if my grandma didn't know the headmistress."

"Well look just leave it alone. Just because I have money doesn't make me popular," she started drinking what was left in her smoothie.

I examine the smoothie and then take a sip of mine, "I have it! The perfect plan."

"Oh no, Jule. Sit back down!" I had my smoothie in hand and walked over to their high-end table.

"What are you doing here? Gonna beg us for some money?" She turns to her friends and laughs.

"I may be broke but I'm not going to be the one who has to buy new Versace oxfords," I poured the liquid over her shoes leaving a bright pink stain, "oops."

"Oh, you are so DEAD!" She screamed in my face causing me to run out of the café.

I pushed open the ceiling tall doors and ran out towards the stairs. Her girls were following me around and I tried to get away in any way possible. I ran up about four flights of stairs and ran out to a hallway I had some distance from them. And I had to do the only thing I could.
I ran into the boy's bathroom.

"Um...? What are you a pervert?" A familiar-looking curly-haired boy said.

I placed my hands over his lips, "shhh!"

Footsteps were nearing. "Juliette I know you are in there! If you don't come out and pay for these!"

"Oh wait you don't have the money for that," one of her friends said.

"You'll be licking off this smoothie while they are on my feet!" she screamed.

More footsteps were approaching, "girls do we have a problem here?"

"Oh yes! Ma'am, Headmistress, Juliette Here," she said a little louder so she could tell I was in there, "spilled her smoothie all over my brand new Versace's"

"Well Megan as much as I'd like to believe you I don't see Juliette anywhere near," she said pointing to the boy's restroom, "and I believe Juliette knows the difference between the women's and the men's room."

"I'm telling you she is in there!" She complained. And corrected herself. "Ma'am."

She walked up to the boy's room and knocked three times on the door. I walked further away from the door. "Juliette if for some strange reason happen to be in there please find your way out immediately."