~40~

I have just finished my make-up when I hear a light knock on my bedroom door. I hurry to open it, my high heels clapping against the wooden floor of my bedroom.
"Hey, Sweetie," Namjoon greets me dressed in a dark suit, his appearance impeccable.
"Hey, Joonie, " I put my arms around his neck as he leans closer to claim my lips.
"You look incredible, " he compliments me when he lets me go.
"Are you ready?" I nod, grabbing his hand as he leads me out of my bedroom.

At the top of the stairs, Tae is waiting for us. Same as Joon, his appearance is breathtaking. When we are close enough, Namjoon lets go of my hand for Taehyung to take it.
"Wow!" He calls out before he kisses my forehead, then makes me twirl so he can see all sides of me. After he stops my spin and turns us towards the stairs, Namjoon comes to my other side. I take both of their hands as they escort me down towards the living room.
My men have gone overboard with the decoration, candles illuminating the room, and flowers exhibited everywhere.
"Wow, " I let them know as Yoongi takes me in his arms as I reach the last step of the stairs.
"I hope you mean me, Babe?" He wants to know as he lifts me off the last step.
"You too." I peck his lips as he lets me down.
"Can I bring you to your seat, Baby Girl?" Jin appears from the kitchen in a black tuxedo, and a red rose in his mouth.

I take the flower for him and kiss his lips gently as he and Yoongi link our arms to bring me to my seat.
I look over the beautifully set table and my boyfriends, that are already seated.
Jin pulls out a chair for me, and I smile as I see him and Yoongi sitting next to me.

The dinner is exquisite, and I do not hold back in complimenting all my boyfriends for the great job they did to make this last dinner memorable.
"It is not over, " Jungkook comes out of the kitchen with dessert. After he has set the bowl in front of me, he lifts me, sits down on my chair, and settles me back onto his lap.
As I reach for the spoon, he moves closer to my ear.
"Let me feed you, My Queen?" He whispers, his breath against my skin, giving me goosebumps.
I hand him the spoon and let the delicious cream he is feeding me melt on my tongue. I softly moan at the sweet flavor, closing my eyes. As I open them again, I can see my boyfriends staring at me with open mouths.
"If you do that for every mouthful, we will have to end this dinner earlier than expected," Namjoon informs me, licking over his lips.

After Jungkook finishes feeding me with no further incident, Jimin comes to stand next to me.
"Can I have this dance, Noona?" I take his hand to stand up.
Tae is next to the sound system putting on a waltz. Jimin scoops me in his arms and swings me around to the music. I laugh as I feel the music taking me over.
The song is short, and I giggle when Jimin turns me until I find myself in Hoseok's arms, the song changing to a sensual tango.
After a few steps, he hands me over to Jin, who moves us closer to a waiting Namjoon. A few steps down the hallway, I see Yoongi waiting to take over. Tae sways with both of us before turning me in his arms. Jungkook lifts me when Tae spins me into his embrace. Up in the air, he dances with me to the bedroom that is only a few steps away now. He kisses my neck lightly as he lets me down into Jimin's waiting embrace. He just twirls with me until we are in his bedroom. My other boyfriends follow us inside. Jimin holds his hands over my eyes until I can feel each one of my boyfriends touching my body on a different spot.