~47~

As soon as he is back in his room, Taehyung starts with his research. The name is not common and he has seen her in Seoul, so finding out where she works as a translator is quite easy. Now, he just needs to wait until morning to go and meet her at her workplace. Hopefully, she is not having a day off and even if she does, he probably will be able to get her address or at least phone number. As he drifts off to sleep, his head is full of her, sitting at the table in the restaurant looking up at him.

A loud knock followed by the shrill sound of the doorbell rips Tae out of the sweet dream in which he held his girlfriend in his arms as he was lying next to the other loves of his life.
"I'm coming!" He grumbles as he drags his sleepy feet towards the front door. "Who is it? Man, it's way too early..."
As soon as he opens the door for just a crack, it flies open. Tae is taken by surprise, stumbling backward only to be caught by his waist and pulled back against his lover's chest. In a swift motion, he is pinned against the now-closed door.
"Jimin! What..."
Jimin does not give him a moment to think or say a word as his mouth covers Tae's with his full lips.
Tae wants to resist but the feeling of lust to touch his boyfriend, to feel and share the love he has for him overwhelms him, so, he just enjoys their intimate interaction.
"Oh my God, Taehyungie. I miss you so much. My heart is not whole with you not by my side." Jimin confesses as he holds his boyfriend's face in his hands to look at him.

" Jimin confesses as he holds his boyfriend's face in his hands to look at him

One look into Jimin's eyes and Tae could not resist him. The love, lust that he wants to feel but also the sadness and worries that he wants to take away.
Taehyung brings his hands over his lover's before leaning forward and kisses Jimin in the most gentlest way.
Tears start to run down the dancer's face, bringing Taehyung to let go of him.
"What is it Jiminie?" Tae starts to brush the tears away with his thumbs as he cannot stop to look at Jimin who has his eyes closed.
"I love you so much! Please don't send me away!" The dancer is sobbing, his hands trembling next to his side.
Seeing his boyfriend like this breaks his heart and he finally realizes how much his moving out has hurt his boyfriends.
That is the exact moment, his pure desire to show Jimin how much he loves him, needs him, takes over.

With his hands on his chest, the younger man pushes his lover backwards until his ass hits the table. Jimin looks up, confused about what is going on. Then he sees the dark glow in Tae's eyes, the burning desire, he so desperately was looking for.
One last glimpse and Jimin closes his eyes as he starts to moan the minute, his boyfriend attacks his neck with hard suck. He knows that the stylist noonas will freak out, scolding him about how to cover the multiple marks Taehyung is leaving on him. Yet, the sentiment of being his, makes Jimin feel like floating.

"Hyung! I need you!" The youngest's raspy voice makes Jimin's knee go weak.
"And I need you, all of you, body and soul, Taehyungie."
In minutes, they are out of their clothes, and Jimin is spread out on the table. Tae is stroking Jimin's length while he preps him with two of his fingers.
"Hyung, you are so tight."
"Sorry, but I couldn't let any other..." Tae stops Jimin by crashing his lips onto his.
"Never ever apologize Jiminie."
Jimin is about to reach for Tae's cock when the latter halts his hand, intertwining their finger to bring the above his head.
"No need hyung. Your words alone made me so hard."
The sweet smile Tae has missed so much appears on Jimin's face as he scoots closer to the edge.