09

CHAPTER NINE ;
WIN

The grape boy had a panic wridden face and started to sprout nonsense

The grape boy had a panic wridden face and started to sprout nonsense. I sighed quietly at his statements and methods of just 'staying quiet'.

I flipped my coin, careful not to drop it onto the slanted deck of the ship.

Heads

I abruptly turned to Mineta and kneeled down to his level and stared dead into his eyes.

"If your only solution to stopping villains is to run away and let others deal with it, I suggest you leave the hero course all together."

The others seemed to of been conversing  about plans to get out, missing my harsh words.

"w-what?" Mineta stuttered and started shivering under my cold gaze.

"You are simply unfit for a hero if that is your mindset. Now please excuse me I'm going to carry out what I'm actually here for" I smiled and bowed until turning to the other two.

"In underwater zone of combat Asui you– ahem--Tsuyu you... You're able to move freely! It's your strength so why would they put you here?" Midoriya said with his normally creepily accurate observation.

"soooo, in othe words know what the other students quirks are!" Asui nodded in agreement to his statement.

"It's true. I'm a frog so I know getting tossed into the fire zone wouldn't of been fun"

Mineta could be heard still whining in the background and I closed my eyes in slight annoyance.

"It's because they don't have intel on our quirks–" Midoriya started again

"–That they seperated us. And their strategy now is to assault us with sheer numbers" Asui finished. I nodded slightly in agreement to nothing in particular.

"They've got us beat both in numbers and experience! We have only one key to victory! Our one advantage is that they have no idea what out quirks do!" We looked out of the ship wreck and observed the variety of villains in the water.

Asui and Mineta started to explain their quirks to Midoriya and he gave them equal praise and then they turned to me.

I looked at them and swayed from side to side awkwardly. I then slowly took out coin and flipped it.

Heads

"If my quirk is what your are after, I'm afraid it doesn't exist" I said curtly.

"What do you mean Kocho?" Asui questioned whilst putting her finger to her mouth.

"It is simple to understand, I am quirkless"

"eh?" the two who didn't know about my situation made confused noises whilst giving me blank stares. I bowed politely and then turned to the green boy who didn't look all that surprised.

"You're getting annoying. Let's end this farce." an unknown voice from bellow said and we all looked down to see a wierd looking villain with marks on his head and beast like teeth.

As soon as he said that, the boat instantly was cut in half and it's entirety started to shake violently. I swiftly held onto the railing to steady myself.

I suddenly heard high pitched squealing and swiveled around to see the short purple boy throwing his balls into the water below.

"You can't despair on us like that man! Ah now what are we gonna do?! You tossed your quirk things at the enemies!" Midoriya started to panic at Mineta and Mineta had an equally panicked faces.

"It won't even take a minute for the ship to sink... And once you fall into the drink, you'll loose" another fish like villain half submerged into the water glared at us.

"HYAAAA HE'S RIGHT!" Mineta jumped in fright.

"Mineta, did you really come to U.A to become a hero?" Asui asked to the scared grape in which he replied with a 'shut up!'.

"IT'S CRAZIER OF YOU THREE NOT TO BE SCARED! UNTIL RECENTLY WE WERE JUST NORMAL HIGH SCHOOLERS! WHO THE HELL THOUGHT WE'D GET THRUST INTO A SITUATION WE COULD DIE IN AS SOON AS WE ENTER SCHOOL?! AT LEAST LET ME TOUCH YAOYOROZU'S BOOBS BEFORE I DIE, GOD!"

I gave him a look of disgust.

'who let him inside this school?'

"The moment your enemies are confident their victory that is your chance. All might once on Jonetsu Tariku" Midoriya clenched his fists firmly.

"What are you..." Mineta quivered

"In order to win, there's no other way!"

~

The plan Midoriya was genius but I pretty much made no contribution at all. That's what happens when you have no quirk I guess.

Midoriya simply flicked the water to create a large wave whilst Mineta threw his grapes into the water to make the villains stick together. I just let Asui drag me along.

I sighed dissapointed whilst we flew through the wrecked zone that now looked like ot had been hit with a tsunami.

"You two were great by the way. For the time being, we've toppled the first hurdle" Asui praised

~

Mineta's lines and scenes are incredibly uncomfortable to write 💔

Kill mineta pls

I also finished Violet Evergarden finally and it was worth it. It's so beautiful 😩