14 ~ Chocolate sex

Playlist for this chapter :
Rewrite The Stars - Anne Marie ft. James Arthur.

Taehyung's Pov

My blood is boiling in intense speed and I can't express how angry I am after hearing Chanyeol's arrival at my private mansion and he is here to meet me. I can't believe that Namjoon Hyung sends him to meet me. What the fuck! Didn't he know how much I hate him then why the hell did he send him to my personal mansion?

I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for that dickhead to come and he shows up pretty fast with a stupid grin on his mouth. I roll my eyes.

"Hey, buddy! Long time no see, hun?" He waves at me and I scoff at his reaction, he takes a seat opposite me and crosses his legs, he has still that grin on his face.

"Here, the file you wanted about Min Yoongi." He hands me a blue file and I quickly snatch that from him, I quickly open the file to see the whole information about that mysteriousness guy Min Yoongi.

Hmm, he is a software engineer, working under South Tech, good grades, good personality, no bad records, everything is clear, he is going to the USA for our next deal to confirm the orders. He married to his lover Park Faiza seven months ago and before that, they dated for about two years.

Indeed he is a good person then why the hell he is working for us and why did he lie to us that he wasn't married? I was right then? Is he cheating behind her back?

"Keep a close eye on him, he is kinda suspicious." I order him without looking while examining the pages.

"Why? We should punish him hard in your way, Due to lie about his marriage." He says with a small chuckle and I raise my brows.

"No need for that, I'll handle that and besides, we don't torture those people who are innocent." I sigh and he scoffs at me.

"Didn't you say that he is suspicious?" He raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes.

"Don't talk much, do what I say."

"What's that? Did you shower with chocolates or had chocolate sex?" He  points his finger at my pant and I bite inside my cheek. Fuck! I have a clearly visible boner.

"Nothing" I hide my boner by using a file on my lap.

"I see you're fucking women in your mansion now." A smug smirk appears on his mouth and my jaw clenches, how I wish to throw some punch on his smug face.

"That's none of your fucking business I guess." I say calmly and he chuckles.

"Is she the reason you beat Kai brutally that we had to admit him to the hospital and we don't even know when will he woke up?" His jaw clenches and I roll my eyes.

"He deserved that." I bluntly reply to him and his jaw clenches more. I am enjoying it though as I love to tease him.

"He is my brother, Taehyung!" He spats and spanks on the table harshly. I look at him lazily, a mischievous smirk appears on my face.

"Yeah, and that's why I beat him more brutally because that makes me feel more happy you know?" I place the file on the table.