Not Sure If Worth Fighting For...

I Hate myself for promising that ill trust this girl even doe how she was. I hate myself for helping her get with me, probably the only reason we dating is because her mom lets us hangout, her mom really likes me being her boyfriend. I dont know what I was thinking when I decided to ask her out. Like she pretty so thats a easy giveaway that shes trouble. And then acting like she isnt just to get more attention...I think thats a bit to far. To be honest im easily jealous, but im way better than before, it just makes me feel like im not enough for her, that she has to dm other guys. And I dont want to be a stalker type bf, I want to allow her to have guy friends but I just hate the fact that she treats them and me similar..like in a flirting tone. I dont even know why I got in this mess. I fell for her, but so does any guy she meets. My point exactly. I just need to trust her, because if not then its going to be a agruement. Im not even sure if she wants a relationship. See seems like she perfers talking to new guys every week than holding one for a long period of time. I dont really have no one to talk to about this stuff so I just go on here. I need more friends. Well bae, if you took my phone and is reading this, just know that I truely fucking love you, but I been struggling to get used to how you were. And I know that if it was me it would annoy you. Trust me when I say this...I used to be like you, I would like some girls in bikini pictures but wen my ex liked a guys pic ill get mad..but I got over it, but have you? I dont know how well your 2 year relationship was but im looking forward to a loyal one. No bs, fuckboys, nada. I trust you because I ignore the past. So you think you can...act more like your taken. It hurts to see your comments replies on guys instagram and stuff. If you just want to break up then its fjne too. And about your ex, aka "bestfriend", I hope your not kiking him, because thats fucked up if you still are. I feel like you are... sorry for being this way.