Chapter 1

The snow crunched beneath my feet as I walk with Draco to the manor. Nervousness filled me as we got closer to the doors, I've been friends with Draco since the start so his parents should like me, right?

I breathe out as we step out of the cold and into the warm manor, my cheeks going pink from the warmth.

"Draco, I never knew it was this big, even though you never stopped talking about it on the journey." He chuckles and takes off his scarf and coat then puts them on the rack. "If you hurry up you'll be able to meet my parents before they go for business."

I quickly rush to get my coat off, follows him to the living room and my jaw drops slightly. Flush creeps up on my cheeks as I see his mother. Narcissa. Everything about her was amazing, her hair, her eyes.

I squeak softly when we lock eyes, all words escape my mouth. "Mother, Father, this is Y/N, they're the friend I was talking about."

Lucius scoffs softly and nods, but Narcissa comes up to me and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you Y/N." Her smile turning into a smirk.

-end of chapter 1?-

Editors note:
I may edit this chapter, or leave it on a cliffhanger till tomorrow ;) sorry, it's short but I thought the first chapter would be one to draw people in for all the juicy tales to come ;)