Chapter 3

"Y/N.. are you okay?" I blush brightly when I hear Narcissa's voice. "N-Narcissa I'm okay!" I squeak out softly. "Are you sure dear?" Her soft voice makes you blush.

"Y-yes I'm sure." You say quickly as she's walks in. "O-oh Narcissa you don't have to come in." She chuckles, "oh don't be silly, tell me what's wrong."

I blush brightly, "j-just a dream I wish was real." I gasp when Narcissa strokes my hair and kisses my forehead gently. "Want to tell me about it?" She asks softly.

"W-well.. t-there was this woman a-and.." I mumble softly in embarrassment. She chuckles and I feel my cheeks get warm again.

"You like girls?" She says teasingly. I squeak, "y-yes I do." I sit up and stretch. "Must have been a good dream, would you like to come on a walk with me in the gardens?"

I blush and nod, thinking back to what happened in my dream. "I'd love to Narcissa. I'm a sucker for gardens." She chuckles and magics out my clothes. "You might want to get into something more revealing, it's not snowing anymore and the suns out." She smiles cutely.

I nod and look outside, British weather, it's so crazy. I go to my clothes and look through them. "Suggest anything?" I ask Narcissa, finally able to have a girl's opinion on clothes.

She smirks softly, "something cute, maybe more revealing." She chuckles and walks out. I stand there blushing madly. "Did she just-?" I squeak baffled but look through my clothes, slightly excited.

 "Did she just-?" I squeak baffled but look through my clothes, slightly excited

(This is what you pick)

I immediately go downstairs and into the gardens, looking for Narcissa. You hear her and Lucius talking. "You can't get to close to her Narcissa!" He hisses annoyed. "What if I want you? You can't control me!"

I hide behind a tree and watch them, are the talking about me? I see Lucius walk away angrily then I go to Narcissa. "Narcissa?"
She turns to me and smiles softly, relaxing. "Y/N, you're here. You look so cute dear." I blush brightly, "t-thank you Narcissa." She chuckles and holds my hand gently.

She leads me to a field, I see a blanket laying on the ground. "What's this?" I ask in slight confusion.

She smiles, "just thought we could have a girls day, I've never had one before. Living with two boys can get annoying." I chuckle and smile.

She sits us down and stares at my face. I blush brighter. She chuckles and magics the picnic basket with her wand. "Here, I hope you like the food." She uses her magic to lay all the food out on the empty spaces.

I smile happily and starts eating, moaning softly in delight. "The food is amazing Narcissa!" She blushes and smiles happily, "I'm glad dear, I made it all."

I gasp and smile brightly, "you made all this?! You're so amazing!" She blushes more then looks away at the scenery. I smile softly, "I hope you don't mind me asking," she looks at me, "what was you and Lucius talking about?"

She sighs softly and bites her lip gently. "Well I confessed something to him. I-" she looks down. "You can tell me Narcissa, I'll listen."

She looks up then leans close to me. I gasp when I feel her lips against mine, her actual lips, no dream. She pulls back after a couple moments. "I.. I like you Y/N"

Editors note:
Hello peeps, sorry this took a while to write! I've been struggling with homework and cramps but I did it! I hope it's long enough, they'll be longer soon as I'll have more time to write. Hope you enjoyed ;) stay tuned!