Chapter 16

Madelyns pov
"Hi lovebirds, sorry to disturb your sleep. I know you had a hard night but we need to remove all the wires, IVs and stuff like that and then see how stable you are, then you should be able to go home" the nurse says, waking me and Chase up. "Oh, right. Okay"I say, sleepily. "I'll be back in a few minutes to do it" she says and leaves.

"Shit it's 3pm" Chase says as he looks at his phone, laughing. "Well at least the times gone quicker and that means home time. It means Ellie and Milo time" I say, smiling.

The nurse reappeared and took the IV out of my hand, which hurt. She gave me the medication to go home and once she checked i was able to stand and move around without being in too much pain, she said, "Please relax for 5-7 days at least. The stitches will eventually heal themselves. If you have any problems or questions you can phone up. You're good to go Miss Cline." Within 30 minutes we were already pulling up to the apartment complex. "Ellie is with Madison and Mariah since Rudy and Elaine had work" Chase tells me. "Do you want me to take you home first, or do you want to come pick Mi and Els up?" He asks. I look at him, "what do you think" I said and laughed.

He helped me out the car, being the gentlemen he was and held my hand until we reached Madisons apartment. Mariah answered the door, "It's nice to see you" she says and we walk in and i sit down on their sofa. Milo runs over to me, "Hi Milo, I missed you" I tell the puppy and stroke him. "Where's my baby?" I ask Mariah, not seeing Ellie or Madison anywhere. "Madison is curling her hair, they've been ages so she should be out. I don't think she heard y'all knock or come in" Mariah tells me. "Let's stay quiet, surprise her because she doesn't know we are back yet" Chase says and I agree.

5 or so minutes later, Ellie comes in with Madison. Her face lights up as soon as she sees us, she runs over to me and sits next to me. She cuddled up to me, "I missed you" I tell her. "I missed you too, I was worried about you" she tells me and sighs. "I'm all good now back to normal" I tell her. "Erm no you aren't. You're on bed rest for a week" Chase says sternly and I stick my tongue out at him.

We didn't stay long at Madison and Mariahs apartment because we wanted to go back and get food, we hadn't eaten yet today. "I'm making pasta, do you both want some?" Chase asks and we both nod, eagerly.

After we ate our pasta, me and Ellie were sat next to each other on the beanbag. "Hey Els, I found you a running club to join" Chase tells her, she smiles and sits up. "Really?" She asks. She really loves running, Chase nods. "Do you want me to apply for you now?" He asks. "Yeah but Kiki said she wants to join with me" she tells Chase. I've heard them talk about it all the time on set, "I'll give Josh a call and tell him and I can apply for you both" he says. "You're the best" Ellie says and gets up and gives him a hug.

"Okay, I phoned Josh and we applied for you and Kiki. You start tomorrow and it's at 6pm" Chase says smiling. "Tomorrow! Omg thank you" Ellie says excitedly. "Wait, what about Mads? Or is Josh taking me?" She asks worried about me. "Els, I'm going to be fine whilst Chase drops you off and stays at the beginning. I promise, stop worrying about me and have fun doing what you love" I say letting her know it's okay and she nods.

There was a knock at the door, i look confused but Chase is smiling to himself. "I'll get it" he says and opens the door. I see my Mom and Dad. I smile immediately, I haven't saw them much recently and I miss them. I try to stand up but my Mom immediately says, "Sit yourself back down. You're on bed rest" she says sternly. I sigh but she just laughs and comes over and gives me a hug. "I've missed you" I whisper to her whilst she was hugging me. She strokes my cheek, "how're you doing?" My dad asks. "I'm not too bad, no more pain but it's a little tender I guess when I touch it" I tell my parents. "That's good" they both say. "Hi Milo, it's nice to meet you" they say, making a fuss of him as he walks out of Ellie's bedroom, where he was sleeping. "We aren't staying long, we were just driving past." My Mom tells me.