Chapter 31

Madelyns pov
"Mads, wake up" I hear Mariah saying and I grunt but wake up. I hate mornings. "Oh wow. I'm getting married today" I say and it hits me. I wouldn't be Madelyn Cline much longer. "Hell yeah you are, I can't wait" Madison says. "Where's Ellie?" I say confused when I see Ellie not in the hotel room. "She went to get her hair and makeup done with Lilah, Elaine and Kiki. You're up soon" Madison tells me. I go to the bathroom and quickly shower and clean my face. I don't bother putting makeup on since we had a special makeup artist to do mine and all the bridesmaids makeup. Once I was ready, me, Mariah and Madison headed to the makeup room where we were joined with all the other bridesmaids. They already had their dresses on, they looked amazing. "Oh, wow" I say and smile at them all. I walk over to the chair to get my hair and makeup done and Ellie was sat on the chair next to me. "Look at you, you look so pretty" I tell her and she smiles.

Once I finished my makeup, it was just simple but looked nice. It was time to start heading to the venue. I was nervous as hell. As I got in the car, I sat next to Ellie and instantly felt better when I got a text from Chase:

Chase❤️: can't wait to see you Mrs Stokes. I love you so much ❤️❤️

He was so cute. Not only did I have nerves from the wedding but also the gender reveal and the surprise for Ellie, which was pretty big too. The car ride didn't take too long and before I know it, we were there and ready to marry the love of my life. I met up with my Dad, who would be walking me down the aisle and the bridesmaids went to sit with the groomsmen, still no Chase in sight. My Mom and Dad greeted me, "Oh honey, you look so beautiful" My mom says, kissing my cheek. "I always knew you would do well in life Madelyn. I'm so proud of you" My dad tells me which makes me smile. My Mom goes to join the audience which was quite big, not gonna lie.

Music started playing and next thing I know, I'm walking down the aisle linked arms with my Dad. Looking at Chase, who would be my husband in a couple of minutes.

Chases pov
As soon as I see Mads begin to walk down the aisle, I can feel tears well up in my eyes. She looked so beautiful. She was mine. As she walks closer to me, I reach my hand out for her to hold. Her dad kisses her on her cheek before going and sitting down. "Wow. You look beautiful Mads" I say, absolutely lost at words. "You look handsome yourself" she replies and smiles. We stand up at the front before the man talks us through everything until it was time for our little speeches we each prepared. I started first.

"Madelyn Renee Cline. Maddie. My Mads. I am so incredibly lucky to have you by my side right now and throughout the past couple of years. You've put up with me through so much and I really can't thank you enough. The minute I met you in the Netflix interview room and I asked you to walk on my back after the red eye I just was on.. I knew you were special. When I found out we both got roles where we would be each others love interest, I couldn't of thanked Jonas more than enough. Everyday at work you made my life easier and just seeing you so passionate about the things you love made me fall in love with you. Since then, I've learnt everything about you and I've especially learnt how I can't live without you by my side. You helped me when I needed and even helped take on the roll of parenting Ellie, just for me. I wouldn't be here without you Mads. I love you so much. You're the most beautiful girl I've met and I can't believe I'm marrying you right now"

I had tears in my eyes, as did she. I took a quick glance at the audience, also with tears.

"Chase Stokes. You made me the happiest a girl could ask for. Nothing felt perfectly right in my life until I first laid my eyes on you. All them takes for John B and Sarah scenes in season 1, before I knew you liked me back. You changed my life, for the better. I can't thank that red eye enough for making me walk on your back, our first moment together. I still remember everything, our first dates, our first kiss real and on tv, when we moved in together, when we got baby  Milo, when we got lucky enough to take in Ellie and now we are starting a family of 4. I always knew you would be the one for me and I always wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the best C and I love you dearly"