New Life

"You know how important you are to me ____,you are my only daughter and I am very proud to be called your father."
Kneeling down in front of him as the cold winters night,the candle light flickered making ominous shadows about the room.You had just turned fifteen years old that morning.That morning your father has been pestering you to accept the invitation from the special forces.

Finally that night you agreed and now you find yourself kneeling down in front of that man.Closing you eyes you nod as your father finishes."I am pleased to make you happy father."As you now get on your feet you leave your home taking nothing with you.Not only where you leaving your old life behind but you would also be gaining a new life.As a Anbu Black Opps member.
Walking out further into the compound you see Fugaku,his wife Mikoto Itachi and their new member of the family Sasuke Uchiha he was about a year old or so now.You smiling walking up to them.

"Ah..__ Happy Birthday darling." Mikoto greeted
"H-huh,oh thank you."Looking down at Sasuke who was currently sleeping in his mothers arms.'I hear that you have a daughter on the way MikotoI can not wait to see how she will turn out,have you picked any names out yet?"Shaking her head Itachi wishes to name her."
"Oh is that so." Kneeling down to Itachis height I place my hand upon his head.He smiles."You make a wonderful big brother.Protect those two no matter what,family come first before anything."
"I will."
Standing up I smile."Good."
"___,I have a question." Mikoto states
"Hm,what is it?" Looking over to the Mother of two,almost three she walks up to me and places Sasuke in my arms.Holding him carefully I tilt my head as Mikoto holds her stomach leaning her head on Fugaku.
"When out next child is born,Fugaku and I wish for you to become her God Mother."
"Wa-,what..are you serious.?!"
She nods as well as her husband "Your mother and I where the best of friends,we grew up together,when she felt death approaching her she came to me and asked me to take care of you while you father was away,but that you already new.The point is,that ___ you are like a daughter to me,and your very precious,if anything where to go wrong with either Fugaku or I I want you to take care of my daughter like how took care of you,raise her right,like I have done to you."

Walking back up to me Mikoto places a hand on my cheek,smiling she notices tears around my eyes and pushes them away.I smile as I hand Sasuke back over.Taking out a piece of paper Mikoto hands it to me"It's your mother and I as kids." Looking over the photo I see Mikoto in the middle smiling as My mother is pointing and shouting She had long red hair.There was all so another girl in the photo,it must be someone from their class.

As my gaze returns back up to my mothers childhood friend she giggles."Alright,keep it,I have another one back at home.We are off I need to get these two in to bed it's getting late."Walking off Fugaku stop a moment.
"___,"He pauses."I truly wish that you would have taken the path with us,at the Uchiha police force,that man Danzo is no good,I do not like him nor trust him.So for your sake be careful ."With that he ended following his wife and children.

Moving my body around I started walking slowly,thinking to myself.'Danzo...which means i'll be positioned in the 'Root' forces..' I soon started to run,run all the way to the Hokage building,'I can't..I can't do this..' running up the stairs I slammed the door open to the Hokages office,standing there panting my hand till on the now opened door,sweat rolling down my face.

The Hokage looked up from his desk pipe in his mouth.He sighed closing his eyes."___..."
"Why?!" I yelled
"Why did I choose you to become one of the elite Anbu Black Opps members...?"
"Yes,why..no " I brought my hand to my face covering my left eyes slightly grabbing my hair in the processes."I mean why did you do this?!"
"Do you not wish to Aid the village.."
"Yes,no.."I fell to my knees,looking at the ground crying."All my life I have worked so hard..to please my clan..my father he always wanted me to become one of the Anbu.All my life I have been following his dream..ad not my own,this is his goal..not mine.Yet it feels like I've always wanted this."
Getting up from his chair the Hokage walked over to me kneeling in front of me placing his hand on my head,taking the pipe out of his mouth he began to speak."The reason I chose you me dear __,is because I know that in your heart you truly wish to protect the village and all it's good people.Not because of what your father wished."
Raising my head up he wiped away the wetness from my cheeks .
"You are a beautiful,strong hearted Kunoichi,it is now time for you to make your own goals and paths."He stands looking down at me. "So,what is your choice,Uchiha.."

Pushing my knees off the ground I kneel down to the Hokage,my arm resting on my leg and the other a fist on the ground."I..___ Uchiha accept."Smiling he walks behind me out the door.

"Come."
Following behind Lord Hokage,he ended up leading me down under the village,looking around many pipes surrounded us,as well as other members of the Anbu.Some sitting down resting others eating,or messing around,everyone's eyes where locked on me.Up a head was a slightly raised platform,Lord Hokage stood on the raised platform as all the other members of the operations started to get in lines.

"Today,we have a new member,she is the first to become a Anbu in her clan.Today,is where her life ends,but also begins for this is a wonderful opportunity to achieve."Looking over to me his eyes tell me to approach him,slowly walking next to Lord Hokage I kneel down."No longer shall your name be ___,Uchiha. It will just be Uchiha.Do you Uchiha promise to protect,sacrifice,and devote you entire life to the service of Konoha?"

Closing my eyes I nod"I dedicate my entire existence to protect,and sacrifice my well being for the sake of Konoha."
The Hokage smiled down at my kneeling form,standing up Danzo walked over to my placeing his hand on my shoulder,making a few hand signs my shoulder started to glow purple,taking his hand away left a mark of a black of a black fiery tear droplet.He then began to walk away.

Lord Hokage patted my shoulder smiling,as the rest of the Members began to cheer.Looking over the crowed I saw a few familiar face but one face stood out,out of the rest.A certain white haired masked man,Kakashi Hatake,his hand raised in the air,he eyes telling me 'You have finally made it ___"

That moment I knew that my life would be forever changed.