What Are You Doing..?

Your eyes close in relief, lips turning into a smile as you let out a little giggle;Looking back up at your weird friend."Guy..what.." You added with a little giggle. Kakashi ignoring the man in green takes hold of your arm looking you over for any injuries."Kakashi,I'm fine.."

"I'm only making sure..so please bare with me."He tells you while continuing.

Guy walking up to Kakashi slaps him on the back,The white fangs son squirms with widen eyes as the pain coursed though his body."Now then Kakashi,why don't you calm down i'm sure that she is alright after all she is an Uchiha! Ahahah!" You taking hold of Kakashi you look at him with a pitiful half smile."Now I think that you are the one who needs the help..hell you still have that damn knife in your arm;come on Kakashi.."His arm wraps around your neck,and visiversa,the three of you start walking back home.

On the way back you ended up finding the rest of your team,discussing the proper action to take the deceased home,while the wounded stayed and started getting patched up;Kakashi as well.Your best plan was to send a carrier pigeon back home to send word for a wagon.Gathering the only remaining supplies left,you Kakashi Guy and a few others started your journey home,while the rest stayed to gather the others.

A few hours passed and Kakashi told you that he was alright to continue without anymore help,and if he needed any in the future you would be his go to girl,that made you smile. As you unhooked your arm from around him Kakashi  walked up to Guy,the two men disusing how the mission went and how to explain to the others on how their loved ones passed.

Hours passed and night had finally got to everyone,exhausted everyone thought best to set up camp for the night,and so they did.Rolling out their sleeping bags and you setting the fire pit up  with a simply fire jutsu.After all was said and done sleepy eyes overtook the tired ninjas;well most of them   decided to stay up right next to the fire,a (h/c) haired woman and a white haired man sat next to each other with out a word,just watching the crimson flames dance before them.Over the course of the next hour  the young (h/c) haired woman yawned  signaling that she was ready for some well deserved rest.

   Just as you where up on your feet about to walk away  Kakashi took hold of your wrist stopping you in action.Looking behind you at that white haired man your head tilts slightly to the right in contentment,a little smile forming on your lips."Kakashi.. looking down at his now patched arm you kneel down next to him taking hold of it gently looking over their work."Hm,well it seems your not going to die anytime soon."You said with a little giggle.Kakashi smiles pushing himself off of the ground as he now stands next to you taking your already caught wrist and leading you away from the group and the warm fire.Funny even though your away from the warmth of the fire,your still not cold..

Looking up at your captain,you watch him,take you though the forest,the trees moving slightly,the ground under your feet crunching,a hand around your wrist,warming your soul...After about 10 minuets of walking Kakashi stops in to a clearing with a little lake,the moon big  and bright,the main piece to a beautiful night. "The moon,it's wonderful don't you think (y/n)? "He asks with his head tilted up,gazing upon the luminescent moon,your eyes wonder up there as well.Smiling you nod."It's the biggest one I have seen."The grip on your wrist loosens,his hand falling to grasp yours gently as he turns around;the look in his eyes he gives you makes your  body shiver,legs grow weak and your heart pound,and your cheeks redden 

"Ka-Kakashi..." Your voice soft and braking.

"(Y/n),Do you remember, that time,when we where 10 I only met you a few months ago,but being by your side it made me feel like I had known your for my whole life..It was when  You where sitting by the pond in your back yard,you where reading,sitting there in your beautiful blue dress,I came up from behind you wrapping my arms around you."He started to laugh." you where to caught up in your book you failed to notice me so you jumped up not watching where you where stepping you tripped over the rocks,making your self fall in your little pond."

With a smile on your face you both started laughing,"Yes I do,I remember quite well that day that you managed to ruin both a interesting book,as well as the dress I wore."Kakashi stopped laughing as he realized that he did,after you got out the book was to wet to read the ink all started to blur  and that your dress was torn,and dirty.

He places his hand on the back on his head with an apologizing smile."I am really sorry about that,I had no Idea that you would react that badly."You turn so that you where facing in front of him arms crossed,his back to the water still smiling apologetically."Oh don't worry I'm not mad that happened years ago,no need to apologize ."

"Ah yes well-" As he was about to talk your leg lifts up to the midsection of your body, pushing him to the lake behind him.All you could hear after that was the sound of water falling back down.You waited till Kakashi resurfaced.Once he did his hair fell over his eyes and face,watching with grate pleasure you started laughing  to the point of you falling to your knees holding your abdomen."I...haha I never thought that you would fall for that..hahaha!" With an annoyed look Kakashi swims to the side pushing him self out of the water,he places himself right in front of you. with folded arms.His eyes watching your body laughing with so much delight he,starts to laugh as well .Once your laughing fit was over you looked up at him,he reaching a hand out for you to take and you do he pulls you up he sighs  taking off his shit  placing it to the tree branches in front of him to let it dry.

"Oh,I'm sorry."You start."Did I do that,I had not realized that you would react that way.."You taunted with a giggle.He simply shakes his head."Well then,I guess there is only one thing to do now,sitting down on the ground he takes off his his shoes,pouches and the rest of his gear,the only thing left on was his pants.After he stood up and ran towards the lake diving in.You watched in amusement,shrugging thinking why not you then proceeded to take off the rest of your clothing only leave on your blue shorts and blue top,taking a running start you jump off the bank colliding with the water under.For hours the two of you swam together.holding each other enjoying each others company.Soon it started to rain,and both of you thought it would be a good idea to return back to camp.Climbing out of the water with you in hand taking you under a tree,His back hit it as he grabbed your waist and the back of your head,you placed your hand on his chest your breathing becoming softer,your hearts beating louder.His hand rose to your cheek caressing it sweetly.It seemed that the world had stopped for the two of you,he bought your face close to his.

Your lips mere inches apart."Ka..Kakashi..what are you doing.."You whisper eyes slightly heavy.He come a little bit closer responding"Showing you (y/n),how much I love you.." With that he closes the rest of the distance between your lips.Kissing you softly  his grip on your waist tightens as his kiss gets deeper.Your body numb,his lips so soft yet so hungry for more of you.The two of you continue in a passionate kiss,hot wet tears escape your eyes,his hand raises up from your chin as he wipes the little Crystal gems  away from your face.The two of you part after a while panting,you rest your forehead on his;the both of you smile looking in each others eyes,arms wrapped around one another.

 "Kakashi...I'm In Love With You.."