Night Out

Night's end,your walking home.Left hand raised to your right shoulder,gently caressing the new found mark.Your eyes heavy,and wondering  the ground.'Have I done the right choice..'Closing your eyes continuing to wonder the dark streets of your village with a sigh your eyes open and hand lowered. Roads of Cold,dark,and wet made noise under your feet.Taking ally ways you slipped though a few buildings to arrive at a park.Just a few swings a slide and other things like monkey bars and a spider web which you are able to climb up on and go inside.

Smiling you walked over to the park,the over head lights shining brightly on the swings you decided to sit down on one.Leaning your head and closing your eyes on the chain of the swing your feet gently started to push your body.Wind blew past your body taking your hair along with it,you gave a little smile and "hmph" only wearing short dark blue  shorts that held the Uchiha crest on both sides of the legs,a sleeveless dark blue shirt that came passed down you waist,and the normal green vest of the leaf lied on your back,your sandals where that of black heals .
  "It's peaceful.." your gentle voice speaks out.
"You look at peace." 
Opening your eyes you look to where the voice came from.Two hands over your eyes,then a body leaning into your back.Reaching your hand  up to your chest,you "Attackers" hand takes hold of yours. You pushes yourself up from the swing back handing your attacker in the face.Turning around your Sharingan activated you held the kuni in your hand you grabbed from your chest.

Turning your head you narrowed your eyes looking down at your attacker who now was but faced on the ground.White spiky hair stuck out to you."Kakashi...?"
He smiles at you placing one of his hands behind his head rubbing it,his cheek red from the slap.
"Hey there.." He said while pushing himself off of the wet ground.
"W-what ugh." Your eyes turned to your normal shade of (e/c) "Why in the hell did you do that?!"
"I tried looking for you after the ceremony was over but you just left,I was coming to look for you sooner but Lord Hokage wished to speak to me.He wanted me to tell you that you would be on my team.."He smiled once again rubbing his head.
Smiling you ran up to hug him,giggling Kakashi patted your head.'___..shes never done this before.."blushing.He the cleared his throat Um,y-yes ."Unhinging your arms from your white haired friend you stood in front of him,looking  down at the ground smiling."I'm happy.."
"Huh?"
"Im happy that we get to be on the same team.."
"Well,if your happy,why not come and celebrate.The team and I age going out for drinks,and since you are now part of the team I don't see why you don't come."His hand extending to you,taking it you nod.
"Sure,I don't see why not.".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey hey Captain why don't you try this with us!" His drunk team mate yelled.
Kakashi and I where sitting away from the others drinking,and playing a little game.
"Alright alight,your turn.!" You yell to him taking another sip of your sake.
"Are you sure,you look like you have had a bit to much?"
"Now,I-i'm fine just go!"
Placing his hand in his other hand Kakashis eye closed."What are the names of the other member's of the team?" 
You eyes widen as you look over you seat watching then all laughing and yelling having a good time and slowly you slither back down.Placing you head on the table."U..U-m.."
"Times up,you lose."
"T-teme..lifting your head back up you place the bottle to your lips taking a big sip,slamming it down on the table when you where finished.
Wiping the liquid from your lips you cross your hands "Alright tough guy my turn.Crawling over to his side of the table he eyes you curiously you sit down next to him your legs Chris crossed  hands on your knees. "When was the first time we met?"Head held high closing your eyes thinking you stumped him.Kakashis eye widened.After a few moments of him now answering your eyes opened"Oh have I stumped you?! Haha I did!"

"It was five years ago,you just turned 10."He stops as you lightly gasp,eyes fixed on him."The night of your birthday you and your father had just gotten in to a fight..about your mother.He slapped you across  the face,and punched you.Telling you how you should not disrespect your father,and to know your place in the world.Angered by his rage and abuse,you ran..you ran for quite sometime,till you came to that park,we where just at.That's how I was able to find you.In fact the swing you where swinging on was the swing that you where on when I found you..all those years ago.
  I was walking home with Pakun,after a mission,passing the park I could hear crying..Stopping Pakun and I walked in to the park,we saw you crying..walking over to you I touched your shoulder.Looking up at me your eyes filled with Sadness rage,fear,and hate.The look in your eyes..It made me absolutely livid."Clenching his hands his eye wondered to the floor.
"Kakashi.."Your speechless self muttered to softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------Flash Back---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking up at the new white haired boy,his eyes filled with sorrow..or was it pity as he looked down at my helpless body.He fell to his knees,taking me holding me in a tight hug.surprised by this sudden action your body froze."Hu-"
"Please stop.."He whispered in your ear."Don't cry anymore,I'll be here for you.So please do not cry.."His hold grew stronger as his hand raised to your face,wiping away the tears that fell.Nodding you stared at his ebony eye,hand raising touching his right eye you rubbed it with your thumb. Kakashi smiled."Come on,I'll take you home."
"No!!" You yelled,your  expression shocking him,he nodded.Taking your hand he lifted you up to your feet.
"If you do not want to go home,then where elts will you go?"
"I don't want to go back there.."
Looking a bit puzzled."What is your name?"
"___,Uchiha."
Surprised once more,that out of all people an Uchiha would be here crying.'Do not all Uchiha hide their emotion?' He thought.
"Then I guess you will be with me till you cane figure something out."With that head held your hand,leading your out of the park.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Flash Back---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your cheeks became a even more vibrant shade of red,the mixture of the alcohol and the burn of your emotions,getting a little light headed you wrap your arms around Kakashis neck,resting your head in the crook of his neck.Smiling you close your eyes."No,fair.."
"What do you mean no fair,I remember..simple as that.Now come on get up,it's time for us to go.Huh..?"Looking down at your now sleeping face Kakashi blushed.
"Hey look ___ fell asleep on the Captain!" Every one started to crowd around the two,but Kakashi did not notice he just continued to watch you as you slept.'She's so..beautiful..' Watching in awe,as your chest moved up and down slowly,and as the red hue upon your cheeks faded as his grew stronger,more noticeable.

"Do you think the Captain is falling for her?"
"No..well maybe..?"
Standing up Kakashi picked you up in his arms,your head rest on his chest.As he carried you outside leaving every one speechless.
Looking down at you once more he smiles. 

"What do you mean,I have already fallen for her many years ago..."