❀𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪❀ [chapter one]

[𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲: 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞]                                                       

Ririka Momobami was quite a strange girl.
Her true self was hidden behind a mask that she used to protect herself, or rather the people around her. In her life, all was ruled by her mask: her voice was robotic and hollow, the grin on the pale plastic always triggered the people around her, but she didn't mind. It protected her, she thought. Life at home was not the best and even her school life was utterly boring, always shadowed by that sister of hers. Always left behind almost like she never existed in the first place. In her heart she prayed to have a more happy life, she couldn't possibly realize that her prayers were listened to.

Another day began.
Ririka woke up to the beaming light of the sunshines. The weather seemed to be awfully nice for a october morning. The albino girl sighed and went to her home kitchen. There she was, her sister. Compared to her sister, Ririka seemed a hollow shadow; they resembled in every way each other except for their different personalities: Kirari was malicious but utterly amazing, Ririka was kind and gentle but not enough to care about.

They greet each other and begun to eat, neither wanting to speak first. It wasn't an unpleasant silence, rather it was the kind of silence where the participants where perfectly fine with each other, and that's what her and her sister were: ying and yang, perfectly matched together.
Ririka rammented her last dream (she was chased by a dinosaur) but before her mind could, reality reminded her it was a school day. Finishing her breakfast she made her way to her room and began to change her clothes from the comfortable pale blue pyjamas to the school uniform.
Outside her residence a limousine waited for her, Kirari was already in it.
'I wonder how fast is she...'
Sometimes her sister really scared her, she was capable of doing amazing things, but Ririka couldn't say that she didn't admire her sister. The platinum girl made her way to the limousine and as soon as she was in the car,the vehicle moved. They passed through a beautiful boulevard full of trees.
'Hah... Nature is so beautiful... I wish I could be like a bird and flew away form here.'
"Ririka". No response. " Ririka", the mentioned girl jumped. "We are here".
She quickly nodded and reached for her mask putting it on her face. The two girls went out of their limousine and watched the school.
Hyakkou private Academy.
The school were the two Momobami's ruled over. Nothing, no one could compete against their will. If they wanted something they got it.

They were royalty among the pigs.

The older one didn't like all of this: she only wanted a normal life with a normal wife and normal children. Her sister wanted more though and she had to oblige (A/n: did I spell it right?).

Ririka made her way to the entrance of the school. As she was about to enter, a h/c girl rushed over and accidentally hit the Vice President shoulder. The robotic voice called out " Be more careful" although to her it was nothing but a small hit. On the other hand the smaller girl apologized all over again.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It won't happen again, I swear!" she bowed so much her spine could break just from that. The Vice President chuckled behind her mask at the younger girl behavior but the voice came out rasoy and robotic, scaring the other girl
"It is quite alright, just watch were you are looking next time". The e/c girl looked marveled for the albino composed behavior, she almost forgotten she was staring too long. Upon realizing her error, the little quickly bowed and ran away.
'Hmm... That girl was acting cute' Ririka thought surpring herself for her own words. She shrugged it off and went to her first class of the day.

The day was really boring, behind the smiling mask Ririka's eye were half lidded.
' Oh God. I hate math. I don't understand a shi-' Lucky for her the class ended.
It was the same for all other classes of the day. It didn't matter though, getting good grades was just a minority of the work you needed to do to ecxel in this school.
This isn't a normal school after all.