❁ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖𝕒❁ [chapter two]

A/n: me installing Grammarly to help my writing skills o(╥﹏╥)
to clarify some things:

Ririka and Mary were in a relationship but broke up. (Let's say Y/n transferred in the middle if the main story) sorry RirikaxMary shippers...
Ririka is trying to be cool but she's too anxious.
Also:
'This is for thoughts and 'this' is for whispers.

❁[𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐚: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝]❁

3d pov:

Ririka's eyes were completely open wide in the dark of the room, her cheeks flushed red as she remembered the girl she meets earlier that day.

She wanted to meet that girl again, with all her heart.
Somehow her eyes closed and she managed to sleep for some hours.

~le time skip~
Ririka was eating lunch in her office when Kirari entered the room.
"Hi, Kira-" but before she could finish, the president stopped her.
"Ririka. Next time you want to meet a girl, do not say a stupid excuse like that one." Ririka tought she was in trouble but her sister was giggling.
"Y-you knew? Am I in trouble?" Kirari laughed and ruffled her sister's hair.
"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. In fact, I think you need to meet her again. "
"W-what?" Ririka's eyes widened.
"You need to meet her. Since with Saotome it didn't go well, I think you should 'socialize' with this girl more. I took her student file" Kirari handed to her sister an identification file with Y/n L/n written on it.
"How did you-" She mumbled to her sister.
"There are things that I can do, I'm an observant person you know," she let out a dark chuckle.
"I'll give you space"

Ririka hesitantly opened the file.

Kirishima Y/n.

Hana class.

Born [••/••/••] in Kyoto. (Your birthday)

Blood type: ••, half Japanese and a half [••••••] (you're nationality)

Family:

Kirishima Kazuhiko [father] (Japanese)

Kirishima M/n [mother] (Foreigner)

Kirishima Daichi [brother] (Japanese-••••)

Kirishima Akako [siter] (Japanese-••••)

Intelligence: 100
PE: 700
Japanese language and culture: 790
English: 100
Social studies: 50

She's not good at gambling, that can be helpful. I can get to know her by saying I'll help her getting good at gambling! Yes, that's perfect!

Ririka closed the file, put on her mask, and went to the library to get a good book so she could help Y/n more.

Ririka pov's:
The library was enormous, one could easily get lost in it; the smell of the books was intoxicating.
Hah... Some time for myself... Let's see...
I went towards a bookshelf, searching for some good gambling books
'Hmm... "History of gambling", no, that's not what she'll need.
" Gambling lessons " and "Gambling for dummies..." Yes, I think these will do.'
I reach out to the books only for someone's hand to hit mine, I retraced my hand immediately rubbing it.

There she was.

Y/n Kirishima.

"O-OH! HI!" Y/n-san shouted making some persons look at us.
"H-hi. Please don't scream in the library, people will stare" I whispered.
"O-oh, yes sorry Vice President."
I leaned closer to her, she was squashed between my body and the bookshelves. I didn't realize our position till she cleared her voice. I murmured a quiet apology.