Chapter 1

"Riamu! Come on we gotta leave right now!" Joeru shouted, "Shut up man! We have time, the police won't come for about...seven minutes!" Riamu shouted back. "I'm going to the car, I'll see you later! Get the scripts quick so we can leave, I heard this school gives huge punishments!" Four minutes later, Riamu zipped out the back door and ran to Joeru's car. "We gotta go! If they found out we switched the scripts for the accepted students for the school, we can never get in, this is the top school in Japan we're talking about, get serious!"

They drove to their apartment and sat down on their bed, Joeru turned the television on and switched the channel to the news. "Our top three reports right now are the case of stolen scripts from The Academy of Tokyo, a robbery at the fourth ward bank, and an interview with Joshu Soya!" Riamu turned the television off and whispered, "Did you clean our fingerprints?", "I did everything you said to do. We just need to wait for the results, they'll come out tomorrow. We can wait."

"Wake up Joeru, the plan worked!" Riamu shouted gleefully, "We got to get ready, they're handing out the uniforms at the academy!" Joeru and Riamu got dressed and drove down to the academy, they stepped out of the car and saw many top-tier families all dressed up and arriving from their limos. "Joeru, you did burn the original papers, right?","As I said, I did everything you wanted me to do." Joeru replied, "Let's get going then."