Chapter 2

They started to shuffle their way to the front gates, the upper class was looking at them in disgust. "All students please report to the main hall." Joeru and Riamu shuffled their way to the main hall, the second years and above sat in the back, first-years sat in the front, there was a humongous stage. "Hello students, and welcome first years, I am Mr. Loex, your headmaster. If I call your name please come to the stage to be sorted to your regionals." "Regionals? Joeru, this is really fancy."

"Riamu Horu, please come backstage." "Yes sir." Riamu lumbered his way to the back of the stage and was greeted by two women and the headmaster. "Please sit down, and sign this right here." Mr.Loex said.

"We are not responsible for injury or death that may occur in this school. By signing this form you are legally obligated to obey given rules and agree to face any sort of consequences that may occur if rules are broken." The sheet of paper stated. He signed the paper not thinking much about it. Go back to your seat, Ms.Jou will give you your key card for the Brickshaw dorms."

He went back to his seat and sat in the middle of Joeru and another first-year girl, she had black hair that faded to blond, diamond earrings, and a left ear piercing.