Chapter 4

He grabbed Riamu and pushed him, Riamu ran as fast as he could back to the main hall. He crouched behind the chairs and quickly made his way to his seat. "Did you get the mint one of strawberry flavored?" Joeru asked. "Let's talk later, in our dorms." He replied with. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, by the way, I got into Colestone!" "Damn it Ru." Joeru always knew something was wrong when Riamu called him Ru. "I'm in Brickshaw, we're not in the same dorms." He whispered. "And that other guy is probably in Colestone as well.." He murmured to himself. "And that concludes for the First year Regionals ceremony! You will get the key card to your dorm on your way out. You will also have another roommate." Mr. Loex said through the microphone in a deep voice.

"What? That was so quick." Joeru exclaimed, "I'm going to go to my dorm, I'll call you when I'm done moving in." He beamed.

Joeru made his way to his dorm on the tenth floor of the academy. His room number was 1101. He made his way through the crowd of Colestones and reached his room. He entered the room, there was a T.V. at the end of the room, with two beds next to each other at the right side of the room, and on the left side was a bathroom. "Woah! I got two beds! Extra space for me and my pillows!" He cheered. "Your pillows are gonna need to make some space, I'm staying in here as well." A girl walked in, she was wearing a shirt that said, "Go away, I'm introverting." and had a leather jacket in her hands. She had a tattoo on her neck that said Το να ζεις πονάει πολύ περισσότερο από το να πεθάνει.

"Think you have the wrong room, this one's mine." He replied with. "I'm your roommate, idiot. Now, make some space, I need to set up my computer here." "Who do you think you are?" He shouted. "My name's Kameki. I think you should shut up now. I'm going to be watching some T.V, so run along, go meet one of your friends or something. That's even if you have friends!" She laughed. He stormed out of the room, "Rude." He mumbled.

Chapter 5 will be out next week on monday!

Hope your enjoying the story so far!